Barkley is staying at USC | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barkley is staying at USC

I guess we're out of Luck.....I agree with taking a playmaker if a QB worth taking is not there......just hope we don't take a corner or a RT with a top 10 pick

Ozzy rules!!

why? those are our 2 biggest needs (well safety not corner) thank god fans dont make these picks. the draft shouldnt even be a big fan experience since most fans are clueless.

There's a ridiculous, infraction-worthy thread that got re-routed to the depths.. i refrained from responding in kind.

All I'll say is that anyone who thought that despite the coaching this was gonna be a winless, let alone 1 or 2 win team and is now abjectly disappointed that the players actually tried to save their coach and earn their paychecks really has no one to blame for letting themselves be gullibly taken in by their unrealistic delusions but themselves!

Taking that a step further, to castigate the play-2-winners for rooting for and enjoying wins which comes naturally to a heterosexually-wired fan, as if this had any influence on our record, instead of joining in for the puckering up for favors or bending over to submit to the will of the opponent is as plausible as those active, vocal and sometimes surprising Suck for Luckers having no one to blame but themselves for this outcome.

It's the Universal Order of The Universe: from a Karmic standpoint what goes around comes around in kind. And rooting against your team is the kind of bad Karma that more often than not bounces right back atcha. As a matter of fact, beyond Karma, all the national and often embarrassing SFL attention was like waving a red flag in front of a bull - the bull being our team. Trying to perform when looking at SFL Teeshirts, hearing boos when they score and listening to SFL chants in their own home stadium can in fact be a galvanizing catalyst in turning things around. Maybe a little more subtlety and class would have worked better, ya think?

So if you wanna blame anyone, blame yourself for creating the bad juju and then rubbing it in the players faces.
How about the Colts fans wearing Luck jerseys to games after week three? Where's their karmic retribution?

How about the Colts fans wearing Luck jerseys to games after week three? Where's their karmic retribution?
Maybe they'll beat the Texans tonight and the Vikes will get the first overall pick. :)

I dont' know, if they are dumb enough to blow through MULTI MILLIONS OF DOLLARS... I can't say I feel sorry for them having to go sack groceries.

the more B.S. i read on message boards the more i actually start to support ppl like Lebron who say "u still gotta get up do your job"

most these players do not make millions, and they break they body and mind for long hours on diets and training schedules most of us would not attempt.

fans sitting around thinking and telling players and coaches doing their job, that they "should do" this or that just to please them while they chomp down on wings and beer on sundays is friggen a sad example of why american society is on a downward spiral.

no one was going to lose for you, and no kid who wants to finish his education is going to make himself come out early b/c you think its "stupid" not to.

PRAY that Landry Jones goes back to Oklahoma because I am terrified a lowly organization like Miami is the likely place where a bad quarterback gets drafted. I don't trust Miami's FO to understand that Jones sucks.

There's a ridiculous, infraction-worthy thread that got re-routed to the depths.. i refrained from responding in kind.

All I'll say is that anyone who thought that despite the coaching this was gonna be a winless, let alone 1 or 2 win team and is now abjectly disappointed that the players actually tried to save their coach and earn their paychecks really has no one to blame for letting themselves be gullibly taken in by their unrealistic delusions but themselves!

Taking that a step further, to castigate the play-2-winners for rooting for and enjoying wins which comes naturally to a heterosexually-wired fan, as if this had any influence on our record, instead of joining in for the puckering up for favors or bending over to submit to the will of the opponent is as plausible as those active, vocal and sometimes surprising Suck for Luckers having no one to blame but themselves for this outcome.

It's the Universal Order of The Universe: from a Karmic standpoint what goes around comes around in kind. And rooting against your team is the kind of bad Karma that more often than not bounces right back atcha. As a matter of fact, beyond Karma, all the national and often embarrassing SFL attention was like waving a red flag in front of a bull - the bull being our team. Trying to perform when looking at SFL Teeshirts, hearing boos when they score and listening to SFL chants in their own home stadium can in fact be a galvanizing catalyst in turning things around. Maybe a little more subtlety and class would have worked better, ya think?

So if you wanna blame anyone, blame yourself for creating the bad juju and then rubbing it in the players faces.

THIS!

and to everyone whining already about picking an o-lineman, WE NEED AN O-LINEMAN! or a D-Back. go look at pretty shiny things with the girls someplace else. we need to build a football team here.

That's not Karma, that's collusion when you keep the same Curtis Painter who gifted the jest into the playoffs on the field despite the availability of better QBs that could have been grabbed midseason. Bad Irsay Polian Karma might end up being Orlovsky and Wayne actually having enough pride to win again or them drafting Luck and him sustaining a career-threatening injury. I maintain that Karma is a ***** with a long memory.

the more B.S. i read on message boards the more i actually start to support ppl like Lebron who say "u still gotta get up do your job"

most these players do not make millions, and they break they body and mind for long hours on diets and training schedules most of us would not attempt.

fans sitting around thinking and telling players and coaches doing their job, that they "should do" this or that just to please them while they chomp down on wings and beer on sundays is friggen a sad example of why american society is on a downward spiral.

no one was going to lose for you, and no kid who wants to finish his education is going to make himself come out early b/c you think its "stupid" not to.

what the **** are you talking about.

I have been saying this a couple of times. Barkley had not declared so the was one of the possibilities.
Right now i would say Moore is our starter and Henne signs a 2 year deal to play back up.
Next year our QB position will likely be the same subtract Losman and add Henne.
We should take the best players available and bolster our offense and pass rush.

I have been saying this a couple of times. Barkley had not declared so the was one of the possibilities.
Right now i would say Moore is our starter and Henne signs a 2 year deal to play back up.
Next year our QB position will likely be the same subtract Losman and add Henne.
We should take the best players available and bolster our offense and pass rush.

If Henne is not off the roster by next season prepare for another losing season. I would trade his *** for a 5th or a 6th.

The best thing to do now is root for the colts to lose at least one more time and the Vikings or Rams lose out, leaving a 3 way tie at 2-14. Hopefully strength of schedule won't be in favor of the Colts and we can whore out our draft picks/players to get Luck.

Tonight's game is huge!

****! **** **** **** ****!

Trade down, pick up an extra first next year for trade power.

Back
Top Bottom