Barkley is staying at USC | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barkley is staying at USC

Someone is going to have to overpay the Vikings or Rams in order to draft RG3.
Hopefully that someone is not the Dolphins.

Not defending Sparano but he was doing his job and trying to save it. The real hate should be on the Colts and Jim Caldwell for not even fielding a team that was competative until last week.

I guess my real anger should go to Ross for not firing Sparano.

he just said on USCtrojans website, that he will be staying in college. I guess we either have to trade up for Luck or wait til next year. I really think hes doing this so he can be #1 QB taken next year lol.

He's staying. The chances of us getting an elite QB prospect in the draft just got a lot slimmer.

looks like the same old song for us. Well I hope we look at Landry Jones if he comes out

Ive been telling you guys all year he would stay. This was the right decision with the team he has coming back. No longer under a bowl ban and will be one the favs if not the fav for the national title. Now he can go #1 next year. I would have loved to have him as a phin next year and this now means we will not take a QB in the first round.

Just a heads-up;

although as policy, I don't red-rep fellow fans unless provoked (can't say the same about opponents' trolls), after enduring a year of "Suck for Luck" I will do so starting with the very first time I read "Blow for Barkley" :up:

SELLLLLLLL the house for luck trade our first round picks for the next 10 years idc I want a QB

Well this is one of the reasons a team should never suck for anyone. You don't know what the draft will look like.

fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

he probaby saved us the trouble of being pissed when Ireland drafts a G or De

Back
Top Bottom