Barkley is staying at USC | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barkley is staying at USC

Last I checked USC isn't in the SEC, so there goes that whole National Championship thing. He must want to stick around, chase sluts, go to frat parties, and take a dance class like Matt Leinart did. Since his daddy is in the insurance business he might be able to get a break on that expensive insurance policy he'll need .

Last I checked USC isn't in the SEC, so there goes that whole National Championship thing. He must want to stick around, chase sluts, go to frat parties, and take a dance class like Matt Leinart did. Since his daddy is in the insurance business he might be able to get a break on that expensive insurance policy he'll need .

USC is a legit National Title contender next year.

Well that pretty much takes away our shot at getting a great QB in round one. I doubt RG3 will be around when we pick. I would go with BPA at this point. No sense dealing away draft picks as this point. Maybe we can acquire Peyton Manning?

You got the feeling several weeks back when a report surfaced, Barkley wasn't going to declare!!! I don't blame the kid, he wants to finish his schooling and have 1 more year of college life .. lets just hope he doesn't pull a Leinart and start to party !!! Anyway there was no way Miami was going to be in position to draft Barkley without trading up ... and the price IMO would have been too steep ... I also read an article on GBN Report.com about the possibility of RGIII returning to school ... Lets just face the facts, 2012 isn't the year Miami gets to select a QB in round #1, unless they Reach for someone, like most teams did last year ... I'm all in for David DeCastro at #8/9 or wherever Miami selects in the top 10 ... Blackmon, Claiborne and other playmakers most probably will be selected ahead of Miami anyway ... Upshaw is a possibility, but without Barkley or quite possibly RGIII not declaring; Upshaw might be selected ahead of Miami as well ... I'm also all in for a trade down to selct perhaps Tannehill, Nick Perry or perhaps a WR .. right now it's a crap shoot .. sad, sad day I might add!!!

This makes all five of this team's wins this season all that more destructive to their long-term future.

This is bad. Very bad for us.

This makes all five of this team's wins this season all that more destructive to their long-term future.

This is bad. Very bad for us.

How? especially if RG3 decides to pursue other things besides FB

Back
Top Bottom