Barkley is staying at USC | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barkley is staying at USC

I love the handwringing. I knew this would happen that all the people that wanted us to lose all year would say, "AHHHH, I told you we should have lost." Relax.

You have a qb under contract that has almost a 90 QBR.
The draft order is not set yet. Trading up for Luck or RGIII is still possible
We must re-evaluate Landry Jones
The senior qb's like Tannehill and Foles need to be looked at as possibilities...Perhaps you draft them OR draft a position player and move back up to get one of these guys.

Relax.

Matt Moore celebrates.
Wouldn't it be great if Matt Moore actually is one of those late Blooming QB's that makes a name for himself midway through his career!!! Plunkett is one that comes to mind!!! If Miami solves the O-Line problem, Moore could be better than he is right now!!! IMHO

Should have been focused on Luck ever since the 0-7 start.

Ok sport, let me explain something to you. People who work could care less about what others want them to do. Taking care of their family is number 1 without question. If they don't perform, it takes money right out of their own pocket. Hopefully you could not be so ignorant to think that these players were actually going to lie down and risk their ability to provide for themselves and their families.

shoot for blackmon, and hope weeden falls to our second pick.

or take landry jones and let him sit behind matt moore.

ultimately it's trade up for andrew luck, or snag peyton manning and have at least 3 or 4 good years.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Ok sport, let me explain something to you. People who work could care less about what others want them to do. Taking care of their family is number 1 without question. If they don't perform, it takes money right out of their own pocket. Hopefully you could not be so ignorant to think that these players were actually going to lie down and risk their ability to provide for themselves and their families.

please don't act like multi millionaires struggle to provide for their family. I provide for a family of four on less than a $40,000 annual salary.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

please don't act like multi millionaires struggle to provide for their family. I provide for a family of four on less than a $40,000 annual salary.

Hope you guys like drafting more guards.

I would take David DeCastro in a heartbeat. He's the one guy that might be available when Miami picks that will likely be an All Pro player in the NFL.

Good. I didn't want to spend an early 1st rd draft pick on Barkley.

If we can't get RGIII in the 1st, then just grab Weeden in the 2nd.

shoot for blackmon, and hope weeden falls to our second pick.

or take landry jones and let him sit behind matt moore.

ultimately it's trade up for andrew luck, or snag peyton manning and have at least 3 or 4 good years.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

The more money you earn the more you spend. Plus if players lie down, the get cut and might just play themselves out of the league. Then what??

The more money you earn the more you spend. Plus if players lie down, the get cut and might just play themselves out of the league. Then what??

They use that College Degree they got, thats what.

Of course, if they were dummies and took easy classes and put all their eggs into the NFL basket then that's their problem.

They got to go to college on a scholarship and could choose to play now, but LEARN for the future. If they opted for the easy way out, thats their problem.

There's a ridiculous, infraction-worthy thread that got re-routed to the depths.. i refrained from responding in kind.

All I'll say is that anyone who thought that despite the coaching this was gonna be a winless, let alone 1 or 2 win team and is now abjectly disappointed that the players actually tried to save their coach and earn their paychecks really has no one to blame for letting themselves be gullibly taken in by their unrealistic delusions but themselves!

Taking that a step further, to castigate the play-2-winners for rooting for and enjoying wins which comes naturally to a heterosexually-wired fan, as if this had any influence on our record, instead of joining in for the puckering up for favors or bending over to submit to the will of the opponent is as plausible as those active, vocal and sometimes surprising Suck for Luckers having no one to blame but themselves for this outcome.

It's the Universal Order of The Universe: from a Karmic standpoint what goes around comes around in kind. And rooting against your team is the kind of bad Karma that more often than not bounces right back atcha. As a matter of fact, beyond Karma, all the national and often embarrassing SFL attention was like waving a red flag in front of a bull - the bull being our team. Trying to perform when looking at SFL Teeshirts, hearing boos when they score and listening to SFL chants in their own home stadium can in fact be a galvanizing catalyst in turning things around. Maybe a little more subtlety and class would have worked better, ya think?

So if you wanna blame anyone, blame yourself for creating the bad juju and then rubbing it in the players faces.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont' know, if they are dumb enough to blow through MULTI MILLIONS OF DOLLARS... I can't say I feel sorry for them having to go sack groceries.

Wouldn't it be great if Matt Moore actually is one of those late Blooming QB's that makes a name for himself midway through his career!!! Plunkett is one that comes to mind!!! If Miami solves the O-Line problem, Moore could be better than he is right now!!! IMHO
Ask Carolina about Matt Moore.

Back
Top Bottom