Barkley is staying at USC | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barkley is staying at USC

The best thing to do now is root for the colts to lose at least one more time and the Vikings or Rams lose out, leaving a 3 way tie at 2-14. Hopefully strength of schedule won't be in favor of the Colts and we can whore out our draft picks/players to get Luck.

Tonight's game is huge!

True Im all for Wake , Starks and our first rounder to move up although it probably wont be enough. This would leave a whole at OLB but in reality that position is much easier to fill than qb and Wake is due a big raise .

Nothing says we dont take RG3. Who knows.
About Matt Moore. Look what Harbaugh did with Alex Smith. Did anyone expect him to be what he is right now? I didnt say great, I said what he is.
If Moore plays to his strengths, and we draft other needed players, then a GOOD coach can make this thing happen.
Let's get our coach and go from there. But I havent seen Moore do anything that says he is a complete failure. I thought A. Smith was.

We have to build our foundation. It's only been 4 years, people just need to be patient.

You do realize you gain and lose players every year . In the NFL 4 years is a lifetime to build a team, fans have been more than patient. Funny how other teams have done it in much less time, the falcons and us were at basically even footing and now they are a perennial playoff team while we just keep losing

Now these meaningless wins are not looking so good are they. I hope we are not sucking for barkley next year because we couldn't get it right this year!

You do realize you gain and lose players every year . In the NFL 4 years is a lifetime to build a team, fans have been more than patient. Funny how other teams have done it in much less time, the falcons and us were at basically even footing and now they are a perennial playoff team while we just keep losing

...[/sarcasm]

I think he was being sarcastic. What kind of retarded front office needs every olineman to be a first rounder to be good

I think he was being sarcastic. What kind of retarded front office needs every olineman to be a first rounder to be good

our obviously see u spend 5 years on the 3 years on dl and by year 10 u have a contender lol

Well that pretty much takes away our shot at getting a great QB in round one. I doubt RG3 will be around when we pick. I would go with BPA at this point. No sense dealing away draft picks as this point. Maybe we can acquire Peyton Manning?

I have to admit I won't like the decision if we trade for Peyton. The guy could be one hit away from becoming christopher reeves, and we'd have to severely overpay for him. plus, he's not getting any younger

I think Case Keenum out of Houston will be the best QB to come out of this years draft

Now these meaningless wins are not looking so good are they. I hope we are not sucking for barkley next year because we couldn't get it right this year!
We won't be in position next year as I'm sure our new coach will bring life to our team and probably get us 8-8.... It's Tannehill or bust now.. You can thank Sparano for another year of mediocrity @ all the mediocrity lovers on this board.

Back
Top Bottom