Barkley press conference at 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barkley press conference at 4

DolfaninPA70

Rookie
Reaction score
According to Colin Cowherd Barkley to hold press conf at 4......not sure if it's eastern or pacific time

any word on how he's leaning??? please...please...come out...we need you in this damn class

Nope no signs I heard of BUT i hope he enters because it gives us a better chance to land him or RG3. Please football gods bless us with a franchise QB cuz we know we need it. Lol

Only thing that Cowherd said that conf is being held at Heritage Hall and that's not a bad thing for USC fans. However some reporter from CA said Sanchez and Bush both held their press conferences there and left early. Only time will tell...fingers crossed!!!

with kalil leaving i have to think he's coming out...unless he got some awful rating by the draft eval committee...he has to have gotten a top 10 grade off the season he put together...has to

i tell ya this if he doesn't come out and its not luck i have no interest in a qb in the top 10...none...so this is all or nothing for me at least

He's going back. Don't know why, maybe he wants to be a #1 pick. But he's going back.

I really think Barkley is gonna declare. Kalil said he would do whatever Barkley decided. There were all sorts of rumors of Kalil returning and then out of the blue he said no that's not true and a few days later he declared. To me this was the big development in the whole Barkley situation and expect him to declare this afternoon.

Consensus here in L.A. is that he returns. He's got a chance to be special at USC and the timing seems to indicate.

Three days before Christmas, one day after T.J. McDonald announces he's returning, one day after the team picks up a 5-star, two 4-stars and a 3-star recruit.

Belief here is about 75/25 that he's returning his senior season.

Back
Top Bottom