Barkley press conference at 4 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barkley press conference at 4

With Kahlil saying he's going pro I think he goes pro but ya never know. Barkley, much like Luck last year, doesn't need money and really doesn't have much competition for number 1 QB next year. Barkley also has wanted to be a Trojan is entire life.

If he stays, Tyler Wilson and Brock Osweiler will have to think LONG and hard about coming out

With Kahlil saying he's going pro I think he goes pro but ya never know. Barkley, much like Luck last year, doesn't need money and really doesn't have much competition for number 1 QB next year. Barkley also has wanted to be a Trojan is entire life.

If he stays, Tyler Wilson and Brock Osweiler will have to think LONG and hard about coming out

Barkley legitimately has a shot at the triple crown next year. Heisman favorite (if the others declare), National Championship hope, #1 pick.

kiper says he's coming out...set the bar this year too high to stay per kiper...mcshay is more on the fence...says in talkin with the usc people barkley has struggled with the decision

I think he's coming back. Growing up in Newport Beach, this kid's lifelong dream was to be the quarterback at USC. I think he loves being at USC way too much.

kiper says he's coming out...set the bar this year too high to stay per kiper...mcshay is more on the fence...says in talkin with the usc people barkley has struggled with the decision

Apparently Barkley called Leinart, Palmer, Sanchez, Cassel, Luck, Manning, Tebow and McCoy. 7/8 essentially saying go back for senior year.

Reasons to stay:

Finish what he started, persevering through sanctions.

Win the National Championship.

Sister is a Freshman at USC.

Heisman.

#1 pick next year.

This is as 50/50 as I've seen anything like this. Granted we're still 4 hours away from his announcement but usually by now there are some sources that have good ideas on what this announcement is going to be.

I'm hearing absolutely mixed predictions from every corner. Someone on twitter called @sportscenter says he spoke with Barkley's dad and Barkley is coming out. But that could be total BS. And evidently Matt Leinart, someone that Barkley spoke with about making this decision, thinks Barkley stays. And Cowherd said this morning that he's hearing that he's going to announce his intentions to stay in school.

It's totally mixed.

not really but it makes the draft more interesting

SI's Tony Pauline (Who reported Nick Perry signing an agent days before the release) is saying word from sources is Barkley, RG3 and Landry Jones may ALL stay for senior seasons.

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

This is as 50/50 as I've seen anything like this. Granted we're still 4 hours away from his announcement but usually by now there are some sources that have good ideas on what this announcement is going to be.

I'm hearing absolutely mixed predictions from every corner. Someone on twitter called @sportscenter says he spoke with Barkley's dad and Barkley is coming out. But that could be total BS. And evidently Matt Leinart, someone that Barkley spoke with about making this decision, thinks Barkley stays. And Cowherd said this morning that he's hearing that he's going to announce his intentions to stay in school.

It's totally mixed.

SI's Tony Pauline saying he stays.

Yeah and Tony Pauline is the guy that previously reported from sources close to Barkley that he was going to come out to the NFL.

Sheftler on ESPN said sources in the LA area are THINKING he is returning for his senior year. Just saw it a few minutes ago. No more talk about not trading up for Luck, if the Rams have the 1st pick, we may not have a choice but to give up a few draft picks for a franchise QB. I dont think its smart to give up a lot for RG3. If we dont grow a pair and make a bold move it could mean another 7-9 or 8-8 season for Miami next season with Matt Moore, im sick of mediocrity.

Back
Top Bottom