Barry Jackson 7/11/13 : Lamar Miller turning heads as Gore mentors | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barry Jackson 7/11/13 : Lamar Miller turning heads as Gore mentors

As I said, I don't think Daniel Thomas is long for the Dolphins, either as a result of getting cut or getting hurt. As a team we averaged 23 attempts per game by running backs last year. That number should go up as we move to more of a hurry up offense. So who's going to make up the slack? Gillislee?

ideally i think millers a 15 carry per game guy...more than that i start wondering about the workload being too much...but yeah if you believe this teams gonna come out in 2013 in full fledge no huddle someones gonna have to pick up some slack...i'm not sure i believe 2013 they will go all out no huddle i think they will pick their spots with it but i also think if they like the way someone handles himself in pass pro ie likely gillislee they won't have a problem spelling miller despite the not so dynamic option...and of course gray could play into this...

the more i look at it the more i think daniel thomas gets cut in camp this year...

Back
Top Bottom