Barry Jackson on who the next possible picks could be | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barry Jackson on who the next possible picks could be

I'll go with an OLB.. Either Jason Worilds or Everson Griffen.

Those are my top 2 guys.

Kindle sucks balls

have to ask why?:ponder:

A guy who played multiple positions and produced.

It has been discussed ad nauseum why Kindle stinks...

Odrick does not have the anchor skills to play NT, that is laughable. The kid will only play NT in passing situations.

It has been discussed ad nauseum why Kindle stinks...

Odrick does not have the anchor skills to play NT, that is laughable. The kid will only play NT in passing situations.

Don't mean I would agree with you. Fact is this guy produced at DE and OLB. Why you and your 'in crowd' think he stinks, doesn't make it fact.

I can pull out posts from the ' in crowd' who said White would 'revolutionize' the QB position from last year.:tongue2:

Call me kooky but I take Golden Tate. He's a future nightmare at WR and KR and with he and Marshall... Look out!

i didn't want kindle, i wanted hughes but maybe there was something wrong with hughes that we don't know, i don't think they mess this draft up like they did last year with pat white

everson griffen or nate allen would be good picks at 40, i would really like to get thadeus gibson and think he may be a target also

I would hate the Taylor Mays pick....Caroll, his coach, coulve picked him up, but instead took Earl Thomas, so there you go, red flag!

If we decide to go safety at some point, I wouldn't mind Morgan Burnett. Seems to be very underrated around here. He's been nothing but solid (235 tackles and 14 interceptions in 3 years) and has very good speed (4.42). He was a team captain. Seems to be the type of player the FO likes. Personally, I think he'll be a steal for whoever drafts him.

Back
Top Bottom