BB and the patriot video tapes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BB and the patriot video tapes

May 2008.

man you're on the ball. Rams SB walkthrough tapes never existed. That has been proven to be absolute fact. Pats taped signals which wasnt illegal, they got nabbed for where they taped.

Just stop, Pats have ruled the East because they are better. If you still hang onto spygate you are just bitter.

May 2008.

man you're on the ball. Rams SB walkthrough tapes never existed. That has been proven to be absolute fact. Pats taped signals which wasnt illegal, they got nabbed for where they taped.

Just stop, Pats have ruled the East because they are better. If you still hang onto spygate you are just bitter.
Ruled as in past tense. You no longer rule the division and it is very possible you could go two straight years without winning the division title.

Ruled as in past tense. You no longer rule the division and it is very possible you could go two straight years without winning the division title.

congrats you won the title by default and everyone knows this except Miami fans. No TB and about 7 other starters on IR. You already lost to us this season and doesnt look good for you guys down the stretch. We are loaded with draft picks in the next 2 drafts and still have the best QB and coach in the league.

past tense? ha

i'd be willing to bet that if the pats never had brady,there would've never been any superbowls for you guys...

Hey patsie fan quit lurking and get a life. Who cares about the video taping. You know the Fins always play tough against your team no matter who's coaching or QBing.

Hope that the Saints beat the Patsies on MNF! Really keep your fingers crossed!

I knew about the tapes. as most every football fan out there.

What I didnt realize was that the Matt Walsh tapes sound to be in additional to the original findings... maybe im wrong. I didnt realize they dated back to 2000.

every team taped signals. We taped in the wrong spot and "cheated". Jealousy and bitterness keeps spygate around.

congrats you won the title by default and everyone knows this except Miami fans. No TB and about 7 other starters on IR. You already lost to us this season and doesnt look good for you guys down the stretch. We are loaded with draft picks in the next 2 drafts and still have the best QB and coach in the league.

past tense? ha

:rolleyes2:

Well in that case we can make the argument that if you win the division this year its by default because we lost our starting QB and franchise RB.

Injuries are a part of the game, if your team can not deal with them, then it's your problem.

It's not as if we won the division by cheating or anything, now is it?

Funny how people are so quick to cry "Injuries did us in!" Injuries are part of the game. I don't recall anybody having sympathy for us when we lost starters every single week in 2007.

I am a football realist and I for one take nothing away from the Fins Division Championship last year. Injuries are a part of the game. You won the division and we didn't. Fair and square. Kicked our *** as well. :)

As for the spygate tapes, I have no problem admitting we broke the rules by taping from the field level. You are allowed to tape those signals (which a lot of teams do, and we continue do as well I'm assuming) from the end zone and press box/coaches booth areas the last I read, but not from the field level. So, we are still getting the same information, just from adjusted angles.

We paid our price, and it was a costly one, but to then go on to speculate as if what Matt Walsh's now proven false claims are true, allows the counter arguments of speculation as to what other teams were doing as well. One big headache that gets you nowhere.

I think it's easier to just label the Patriots as "cheaters", an ambiguous term that allows the mind to fill in the blanks as to what one sees as most heinous acts, than to really want to know what the commissioner said they taped. I understand that, I get it. Add that to the mob mentality of sports forums and you got the perfect storm. :up:

In the end, I stopped caring about it. I realize that it is peoples nature to go negative and for the throat when dealing with "enemies", and that's what we (Pats/Pats fans) are here. I almost let it destroy my love of NFL football, and that's when I let it go. Been very happy ever since.

Anyway, back to the point, the Fins are a tough team, and I don't think last year was a fluke. They won 11 games and that is tough in today's NFL.

Back
Top Bottom