BB and the patriot video tapes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BB and the patriot video tapes

:rolleyes2:

Well in that case we can make the argument that if you win the division this year its by default because we lost our starting QB and franchise RB.

Injuries are a part of the game, if your team can not deal with them, then it's your problem.

It's not as if we won the division by cheating or anything, now is it?

and when we win the east again its because we are the "cheatriots"?

Yeah you won it in 08, but its not something to pound your chest over and say the division runs through you guys because as we can both se it doesnt.

I am a football realist and I for one take nothing away from the Fins Division Championship last year. Injuries are a part of the game. You won the division and we didn't. Fair and square. Kicked our *** as well. :)

As for the spygate tapes, I have no problem admitting we broke the rules by taping from the field level. You are allowed to tape those signals (which a lot of teams do, and we continue do as well I'm assuming) from the end zone and press box/coaches booth areas the last I read, but not from the field level. So, we are still getting the same information, just from adjusted angles.

We paid our price, and it was a costly one, but to then go on to speculate as if what Matt Walsh's now proven false claims are true, allows the counter arguments of speculation as to what other teams were doing as well. One big headache that gets you nowhere.

I think it's easier to just label the Patriots as "cheaters", an ambiguous term that allows the mind to fill in the blanks as to what one sees as most heinous acts, than to really want to know what the commissioner said they taped. I understand that, I get it. Add that to the mob mentality of sports forums and you got the perfect storm. :up:

In the end, I stopped caring about it. I realize that it is peoples nature to go negative and for the throat when dealing with "enemies", and that's what we (Pats/Pats fans) are here. I almost let it destroy my love of NFL football, and that's when I let it go. Been very happy ever since.

Anyway, back to the point, the Fins are a tough team, and I don't think last year was a fluke. They won 11 games and that is tough in today's NFL.

i don't mean to be rude but:

1- i didn't even read your post

because

2- the bruins ****ing suck :D

and when we win the east again its because we are the "cheatriots"?

Yeah you won it in 08, but its not something to pound your chest over and say the division runs through you guys because as we can both se it doesnt.
Never said anything about you guys cheating, I merely said that its not like we cheated last season. We won the division fair and square. You were the one who said it was a fluke.

Actually, dolphins are the defending champions still now.if pats drop the one down in NO and Dolphins kill the bills the follow week it will be for the afc east .

Never said anything about you guys cheating, I merely said that its not like we cheated last season. We won the division fair and square. You were the one who said it was a fluke.

"Its not like we cheated". What is that implying?

i'd like to add something to the whole topic while we're at it...

if the pats had won the division with Matt Cassel as their Quarterback, what would've the pats fan say ?

i.e.:
"hahahah losers we beat you with our backup quarterback"
" miami can't beat a second string Qb"
etc. etc.

but we won the division, so instead what we're hearing is:

"yeah but we didn't have brady"
"you guys won it by default" (which btw makes no ****ing sense, nothing is won by default in life, if you think that way you're a loser who won't do anything worthy in life)

and everyone knows i'm right about this, so why don't you just stop whining about the injuries ? why ?

i'll tell you why, pats fans are all the same; some pretencious pricks who keep talking about the supremacy of their team, and when something comes up, there's always a "valuable" excuse to explain the anomaly that is a patriot loss

**** the patriots, but most of all, **** the patriot fans (because as much as i hate the patriots, they've provided some great entertainment in the last years i.e. losing the superbowl to the giants )

The Spygate thing is getting ridiculously overused, but Miami did win the division fair and square. Injuries are part of the game; you don't see Fin Fans making excuses about 2007. Also, NE fans, do not act like Jet fans, don't blame things on injury.

The Pats blew last years division title on that 3rd and 15 play against the Jets. It unfolded right in front of me and it was sickening. The offense did their part, last year. The D was terrible against the pass and on 3rd down. That's why they lost out to Miami.

Let's not forget that the Patriots DID cheat and this went on since 2001. "Misinterpreting" the rules doesn't get your team off that easily. How does a hall of fame coach "misinterpret" the rules for 7 years? Wake up man, he's had an edge on every team he's played from 2001 to 2008 because of this. Then when he's exposed just before the super bowl vs. the giants, what happens? You lose. Go figure huh?

Just put the asterisk next to all your superbowl victories and I'll be fine with how your team acted.

Then when he's exposed just before the super bowl vs. the giants, what happens? You lose. Go figure huh?

Just before the Superbowl? lol Take away the defensive signal tapes, in week 2, and the Pats offense becomes the one all other regular season offenses are judged by. Excellent logic, friendo.

Just before the Superbowl? lol Take away the defensive signal tapes, in week 2, and the Pats offense becomes the one all other regular season offenses are judged by. Excellent logic, friendo.

oh, so you want that superbowl loss to the giants taken off? that's fine. What about the previous 6 years? I like how you didn't quote me on the 2001 to 2007 "misinterpretation" of the rules.

I know its tough for you to admit and I won't blame you for defending your team, but facts are facts. You had an advantage over other teams for years. Like I said, asterisk under your superbowl victories and everything will be okay.

oh, so you want that superbowl loss to the giants taken off? that's fine. What about the previous 6 years? I like how you didn't quote me on the 2001 to 2007 "misinterpretation" of the rules.

I know its tough for you to admit and I won't blame you for defending your team, but facts are facts. You had an advantage over other teams for years. Like I said, asterisk under your superbowl victories and everything will be okay.

Taken off? No. I'd like to erase it from my memory, sure. Why didn't they win the SB every year if it was such an advantage? What about 02, 05, and 06? Seriously, every team tries to steal signals, it's been going on for years, and I'm sure it's still going on. If you were coaching, would you change up your signals? I'm pretty sure I would. You'd be stupid not to.

no you guys just sucked in 2007 with or without injuries
:lol: Nice try troll, but not true in the slightest. Ronnie, Zach Thomas, about 4 safeties including Yeremiah Bell and Renaldo Hill as well as Tillman and Worrell, Ricky Williams, Channign Crowder, Andre Goodman, Trent Green, plus others. Oh, did I mention these were all starters and all on IR? There were more that only missed a few games as well. Again, nice try, but your troll attempt failed.

Back
Top Bottom