Bcs Michigan Still #2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bcs Michigan Still #2

Amars said:
Still alot football to be played but if USC wins out there should be no arguement on who's #2.
:yes: Florida

All depends how they win out and if and how Florida wins out.

Amars said:
Still alot football to be played but if USC wins out there should be no arguement on who's #2.
But the point is they haven't won out yet, and they lost to an unranked team.

Majpain said:
I dont think Florida should be 2.

I agree, not right now anyway. They need to win out convincingly to be considered.

How can anyone that was watching OSU and Michigan, not think that they were watching the best two teams in college football.

With that beoing said I agree with Herbie, I don't think that there will be a remach.

Marino2Clayton said:
How can anyone that was watching OSU and Michigan, not think that they were watching the best two teams in college football.

With that beoing said I agree with Herbie, I don't think that there will be a remach.

I agree, I'm not surprised at all that they didn't drop in the rankings.

Motion said:
I agree, not right now anyway. They need to win out convincingly to be considered.

Yup. Now if USC loses to ND next week then there is a chance.

Motion said:
:yes: Florida

All depends how they win out and if and how Florida wins out.

If usc wins out they will go to #2 even if they win out by 1pt in both games.

guys relax. there is still alot of football games to be played. **** the rankings for now.

Amars said:
If usc wins out they will go to #2 even if they win out by 1pt in both games.

iono, compare the losses and then think about that statement.

Get Up And Go said:
I think if you lose a game, you should drop in the rankings.

I agree to some extent. Momentum tends to play a part in successful seasons -- teams who lose late in a season are typically screwed over as compared to teams who play their difficult games early and win out. I was surprised they didn't fall -- I thought maybe the BCS would give them some leeway, but I was surprised to see voters in both polls kiss their ***. Obviously the closeness of the game played a part.

Amars said:
I couldn't disargee anymore. USC isn't better than Michigan. USC lost to Oregon State while Michigan lost to Ohio State. If you don't think there should be a rematch that's one thing, but Michigan is better than USC.

I dont mind Michigan being ranked number 2

IMO they are the best one loss team, and they played AT Ohio State so on a neutral field I think they can beat Ohio State

Back
Top Bottom