Bcs Michigan Still #2 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bcs Michigan Still #2

Motion said:
So I guees its their fault that FSU is having a bad season? We play them every year. Iowa? They are terrible this year, that basically goes against everything your trying to say. Nice try though.

Still better then playing UCF and western carolina in the same freakin season. Western Carolina who the hell even knew they had a football team. When those games where schedule those were defeniatly Dial a Win team.

Motion said:
They wouldn't put up half that if they were playing this weekend. That is a completely different team now.

Yep and arkansas wouldnt put up even 14pt if they play USC right now. USC have given up only 6.5 pts/game over the last 3 games.

Amars said:
Still better then play UCF and western carolina in the same freakin season. Western Carolina who the hell even knew they had a football team. When those games where schedule those were defeniatly Dial a Win team.

UCF was a bowl team last year and before this year's disappointing season was an up and coming team. Ever think they contacted Florida for a game because of the paycheck that comes with it? Way to single out one game though. You can "dial" all you want.

Amars said:
Yep and arkansas wouldnt put up even 14pt if they play USC right now. USC have given up only 6.5 pts/game over the last 3 games.
Against some really good teams too. :rolleyes2 Stanford, talk about dialing.

vmarcilfan75 said:
:dolphins:
:yes: Works both ways, I didn't start that debate.

And for the record, when was the last good season for Stanford? This is clearly a down year for FSU.

Motion said:
Against some really good teams too. :rolleyes2 Stanford, talk about dialing.

Standford is Pac 10 team. They have to play each other.

Next year you guys play troy and florida atlantic what a joke. 2008 at least you play miami.

Amars said:
Standford is Pac 10 team. They have to play each other.

I realize this.

Amars said:
Next year you guys play troy and florida atlantic what a joke. 2008 at least you play miami.

Give it up man. Look at the conferences, we also play FSU every year. I'd trade you schedules anyday and be right there at the end. You play 2-3 tough games all year.

Back
Top Bottom