Bcs Michigan Still #2 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bcs Michigan Still #2

Amars said:
Name me a game a SEC team has won that USC hasnt.
2003 USC beat AUB at AUB
USC DESTROY ARKANSAS not 1 time but 2 years in a row.

USC beat Arkansas with Arkansas's 3rd best QB starting the game and McFadden's toe hanging off his foot. Give us a rematch in the Rose Bowl, and I'd love to see what we'd do to USC.

SECfootball said:
USC beat Arkansas with Arkansas's 3rd best QB starting the game and McFadden's toe hanging off his foot. Give us a rematch in the Rose Bowl, and I'd love to see what we'd do to USC.

i doubt that much..they beat you twice already 70 and 50. you want a third loss?? :lol:

vmarcilfan75 said:
i doubt that much..they beat you twice already 70 and 50. you want a third loss?? :lol:

Considering 31 of those 50 points were off of turnovers by players who are no longer starters (Felix Jones - 2 fumbles resulting in 10 USC points, Robert Johnson - 2 INTs resulting in 14 USC points, Mustain - 1 INT resulting in 7 USC points)

I'll take our chances in a rematch. Our offense relies on establishing the run early and playing with the lead. Without a healthy McFadden and with a terrible Johnson at QB, the game was over before it started.

SECfootball said:
Considering 31 of those 50 points were off of turnovers by players who are no longer starters (Felix Jones - 2 fumbles resulting in 10 USC points, Robert Johnson - 2 INTs resulting in 14 USC points, Mustain - 1 INT resulting in 7 USC points)

I'll take our chances in a rematch. Our offense relies on establishing the run early and playing with the lead. Without a healthy McFadden and with a terrible Johnson at QB, the game was over before it started.

So every team that get injured should have rematch. Well hell let USC rematch Oregon State because Dwayne Jarret was out. Injury are part of the game, every team gets injured.

PrepDogg said:
I think Michigan still deserves to be No.2 but what hurts them is that they don't have any games left so they'll certainly get leap frogged by somebody. Probably USC which would suck.

If Michigan gets to play in the championship game and wins what does it prove? If they win then they split with OSU does that make them the best team in the country? About the SEC and USC arguement, I think like most that the SEC is the best conference in the country but I don't think Florida or Arkansas are as good as USC. The SEC is deep but Arkansas which is undefeated in the SEC got blown out by USC and I don't think Florida could beat USC. We'll probably never see a UF vs USC game but it's not like USC is playing in the ACC. To the arguement that Arkansas is a different team now, well so is USC.

Amars said:
So every team that get injured should have rematch. Well hell let USC rematch Oregon State because Dwayne Jarret was out. Injury are part of the game, every team gets injured.

Not every team is USC, not every team recruits multiple blue chip players every year. McFadden is the key to our offense. To say otherwise would be to say that you haven't watched the Razorbacks play this year (or you only saw the USC game).

SECfootball said:
Not every team is USC, not every team recruits multiple blue chip players every year. McFadden is the key to our offense. To say otherwise would be to say that you haven't watched the Razorbacks play this year (or you only saw the USC game).

And that USC fault they recruit blue chip players. For a long time they didnt but Pete Carroll came in and he is great recruiter.Ive seen him play but the Razorback dont exactly play on TV too much in my area. But I will see them in the SEC championship game.

Amars said:
They lost to OSU, time for some other team to have a shot. Next if USC wins ND they should jump.

if usc wins they will play in the nc game no matter what happens, if they lose though I think nd plays in it

primetime23 said:
if usc wins they will play in the nc game no matter what happens, if they lose though I think nd plays in it

ND over Michigan? That makes sense.

Amars said:
I guess some people feel the same way I do at USC schedule being tougher.:D

Tougher than who? I think you might wanna re-read that.

Oboy said:
I dunno I like seeing UF up there, but Cincinnati #1?

Yeah I was surprised by that too. I know they play Louisville, WVU, and Rutgers but still.

Back
Top Bottom