Bcs Michigan Still #2 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bcs Michigan Still #2

Motion said:
I realize this.

Give it up man. Look at the conferences, we also play FSU every year. I'd trade you schedules anyday and be right there at the end. You play 2-3 tough games all year.

USC will win the SEC every year if they had your schedule. Just look at what they do when they play SEC.

Amars said:
USC will win the SEC every year if they had your schedule. Just look at what they do when they play SEC.
:lol: I rest my case. I'm done with this debate. They definitely own us. Wow......

My point is if your think you have the right to play for the National Title you should play opponents who are historically good teams aside from your conference teams. You might be good within your conference but how good are you outside of your conference. Also you have to make a statement in November that you DESERVE to play for the National Championship and I just dont feel the UF has with their sloppy play. There is no way they will beat OSU with the way the are currently playing. USC has the BEST chance of upsetting OSU. Look at what USC does in the biggest games in front a National audience when the most is on the line THEY PLAY GREAT FOOTBALL.

Motion said:
:lol: I rest my case. I'm done with this debate. They definitely own us. Wow......

Name me a game a SEC team has won that USC hasnt.
2003 USC beat AUB at AUB
USC DESTROY ARKANSAS not 1 time but 2 years in a row.

Amars said:
Name me a game a SEC team has won that USC hasnt.

No, your clearly right. You've beaten 2 teams from the SEC twice in the last 5 years. USC clearly owns the whole SEC conference.

Motion said:
No, your clearly right. You've beaten 2 teams from the SEC twice in the last 5 years. USC clearly owns the whole SEC conference.

When they have had their chances they have beaten them NASTY and on their home field.

Amars said:
When they have had their chances they have beaten them NASTY and on their home field.
If nasty is winning by 7 at home, then yeah.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=222450030

FYI, there are more teams in the SEC than Auburn and Arkansas. USC does not own the SEC by any means, and to suggest so is completely ridiculous.

Anyway, this is pointless to argue about. It will get sorted out on the field, hopefully. Good Luck on the rest of your season. I'm done here.

Motion said:
If nasty is winning by 7 at home, then yeah.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=222450030

FYI, there are more teams in the SEC than Auburn and Arkansas. USC does not own the SEC by any means, and to suggest so is completely ridiculous.

Anyway, this is pointless to argue about. It will get sorted out on the field, hopefully. Good Luck on the rest of your season. I'm done here.

23-0 at auburn was nasty in 2003

I was being sarcastic. I dont even think USC has played 25% of the SEC teams.

Good luck with my luck USC will lose next week

Amars said:
23-0 at auburn was nasty in 2003

I was being sarcastic. I dont even think USC has played 25% of the SEC teams.

Good luck with my luck USC will lose next week

With Brady Quinn's arm, they'll lose anyway :wink:

HysterikiLL said:
With Brady Quinn's arm, they'll lose anyway :wink:

:lol:

One problem. ND has no pass rush and no Secondary to cover Dwanye Jarret and Steve Smith. It will be a shoot out. I do think Quinn will have a good game and Samarja that guy a stud I dont think USC can shut him down. All I can hope for is a good game. USC will surprise me if they win all 3 of these tough game in a row.

Amars said:
My point is if your think you have the right to play for the National Title you should play opponents who are historically good teams aside from your conference teams. You might be good within your conference but how good are you outside of your conference. Also you have to make a statement in November that you DESERVE to play for the National Championship and I just dont feel the UF has with their sloppy play. There is no way they will beat OSU with the way the are currently playing. USC has the BEST chance of upsetting OSU. Look at what USC does in the biggest games in front a National audience when the most is on the line THEY PLAY GREAT FOOTBALL.
FSU

I think Michigan still deserves to be No.2 but what hurts them is that they don't have any games left so they'll certainly get leap frogged by somebody. Probably USC which would suck.

Back
Top Bottom