19. Clemson
20. Georgia Tech
21. Texas A&M
22. Oregon
23. Washington State
24. Wake Forest
25. Virginia Tech

5 of the 8 teams infront of us are such a joke....OU could beat them easliy

waiting for Rutgers/BSU homer to argue in..5...4...3...2..1..

Marino2Clayton said:
BCS is such a joke.
How on earth is Cal ahead of UT? I just don't get it happens.

LOVING UF at 4. That bodes well for a future #2 ranking.

AirFishOne said:

I think OU and Rutgers would be a good game.

AirFishOne said:

OU doesn't beat ANYONE easily anymore... especially w/o A.P.
BSU and Rutgers are the only two teams you could even make a case for.

finswin56 said:
OU doesn't beat ANYONE easily anymore... especially w/o A.P.
BSU and Rutgers are the only two teams you could even make a case for.

BC and UW dont look to impressive...I dont pay much attention to east coast football so plz help me out BC is to me very inconsistent...I mean they beat a big time conference team but then lose to the bottom feader...I wont try adn act like I know but im asking.

UW has struggled and won ugly pree much the same as OU but in a tougher confernce which prob gives them the boost

Oh and we just beat Mizzou at their place with there sopposed all world QB pree easliy sure we dont put up 60 pts a game anymore but we have won our game pree easly this year on average

AirFishOne said:
BC and UW dont look to impressive...I dont pay much attention to east coast football so plz help me out BC is to me very inconsistent...I mean they beat a big time conference team but then lose to the bottom feader...I wont try adn act like I know but im asking.

UW has struggled and won ugly pree much the same as OU but in a tougher confernce which prob gives them the boost

Oh and we just beat Mizzou at their place with there sopposed all world QB pree easliy sure we dont put up 60 pts a game anymore but we have won our game pree easly this year on average

For starters, Missouri, hasn't beaten only a decent team all year. That's not a team I'd brag about beating.

Wisconsin is a darn good team, and not one that anyone paying attention would think OU could easily beat.

Boston College is very good this year. They got tripped up on conference road game. They have beaten two VERY talented teams, both of which could beat or at least hang with OU any time.

I wasn't saying anything bad about OU, just that your post was pretty silly IMO.

BTW... please try to use some of these > ,. and this is also useful
I'm not trying to be a dick, but I had to read your post three times.

I wasnt bragging about beating Mizzou I knew they were overatted to begin with, the media just hyped them up and even picked them to beat us, which I thought was preety funny.

BC and UW are good but very inconsistant like I said, however I just couldnt see them beating us, not they way we are playing now.

Thx for letting me know about...that :D bad habbit

We all have our opinions I just really believe OU is better than were they are ranked, besides if those blind refs would of just called the game like it should of been called in Oregon we wouldnt of dropped that low to begin with and our only loss to Texas being ranked #5 (which I beleive is wrong they dont deserve that high)

If more teams would invite Boise State to play them, perhaps all this "they don't deserve to be where they are" talk would be proven right.

Until that time, because of the division that Boise State is in (which they dominate, along with just about every PAC-10 team they've ever played) they are afforded this position. Don't like it? Too frickin bad.

BCS Bowl here we come :D

Back
Top Bottom