Bcs Ranking 10/29 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bcs Ranking 10/29

I am happy in the fact that WVU has moved up to number 3 and UofL is now number 5. WVU's fate is in their hands now. With UofL ranked top 5 and Rutgers probably a top 10 team by the time WVU faces them, it gives WVU the needed quality wins to play in a NC. So at least the fate of WVU is theirs to own. Now lets play the games and see who comes out on top.

Whitner20 said:
Um... sorry, we have been blowing teams out all season, why wouldn't I be confident... we haven't been in a close game all season, MAYBE Penn State...maybe....

Michigans front 7 is the best in the country(arguably), and much better than Penn State's.

UF Fin Kat said:

Florida.... they aren't very good. The offensive line is horrible and Chris Leak makes horrible decisions..... there isn't a team I;d rather play in the national championship game than florida....well, maybe ND.

Whitner20 said:
Why?

Why should I think that anyone can beat my team? I watch alot of football.... nobody is as good.

There is a difference between thinking your team is the best, which I agree with, and thinking your team is perfect and going on like some of you guys do.

Whitner20 said:
Um... sorry, we have been blowing teams out all season, why wouldn't I be confident... we haven't been in a close game all season, MAYBE Penn State...maybe....

Your WELL past the confidence line bro.

Whitner20 said:
Why?

Why should I think that anyone can beat my team? I watch alot of football.... nobody is as good.

Obviously

Whitner20 said:
Florida.... they aren't very good. The offensive line is horrible and Chris Leak makes horrible decisions..... there isn't a team I;d rather play in the national championship game than florida....well, maybe ND.

I can't believe you don't charge a fee for such in depth insight.

Frisches13283 said:
Michigans front 7 is the best in the country(arguably), and much better than Penn State's.

Yeah... they're good...... the question is are they good enough to stop Pittman, Wells, Smith, Ginn, Gonzo, Robiskie, and one of the best OL's in the country? On the road?

And even if they hold OSU to fewer than normal points, can they score enough.... Henne isn't that good.... throws alot of questionable balls....

Whitner20 said:
Yeah... they're good...... the question is are they good enough to stop Pittman, Wells, Smith, Ginn, Gonzo, Robiskie, and one of the best OL's in the country? On the road?

And even if they hold OSU to fewer than normal points, can they score enough.... Henne isn't that good.... throws alot of questionable balls....

I think it will be close. That's all I'm saying. One mistake by either team will probably be the difference. I wouldn't be surprised to see Hart fumble for the first time in forever, but I also wouldn't be surprised to see Smith throw 2 interceptions again. i'd be more surprised by the fumble though, even if just by a little. And I think Michigan is plenty good enough to stop Wells, that shouldn't even be a relevant question.

Whitner20 said:

Do you think anyone is good? Hell I bet Ohio State could win the supebowl to, lets all bow down to the weakest #1 team of the past decade!

This is a down year in college football, any of the past 10 national champions could spank the Buckeyes HARD

Alex44 said:
Do you think anyone is good? Hell I bet Ohio State could win the supebowl to, lets all bow down to the weakest #1 team of the past decade!

This is a down year in college football, any of the past 10 national champions could spank the Buckeyes HARD

What? Weakest? how do you figure?

But no...no one is as good....

Ohio State could beat the Dolphins, for sure.

Alex44 said:

The past 10? I don't know about that. I do know a lot of the past teams to appear in those NCs were a lot more talented though.

Back
Top Bottom