Bcs Ranking 10/29 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bcs Ranking 10/29

Whitner20 said:
What? Weakest? how do you figure?

But no...no one is as good....

Ohio State could beat the Dolphins, for sure.

I'm pretty sure I'd take the Dolphins, especially since you think they'd be the underdog. The point spread should be more than enough.

Alex44 said:
Do you think anyone is good? Hell I bet Ohio State could win the supebowl to, lets all bow down to the weakest #1 team of the past decade!

This is a down year in college football, any of the past 10 national champions could spank the Buckeyes HARD

No team or player is good unless they're a Buckeye, please keep up with what's happening here Alex.

DonShula84 said:
No team or player is good unless they're a Buckeye, please keep up with what's happening here Alex.

BS... there are plenty of good players....

calvin johnson - good

Chris leak - bad

Adrian Peterson - good

Brady Quinn - overrated

Tyler Palko - Good

etc, etc,etc.....

DonShula84 said:

Aww your learning :sidelol::wink:

Whitner20 said:
BS... there are plenty of good players....

calvin johnson - good

Chris leak - bad

Adrian Peterson - good

Brady Quinn - overrated

Tyler Palko - Good

etc, etc,etc.....

Tyler Palko is average. And even if you think Quinn is overrated, you can't deny that he is good.

Whitner20 said:
What? Weakest? how do you figure?

But no...no one is as good....

Ohio State could beat the Dolphins, for sure.
NOW you are really showing how (gosh how do I say this nicely) crazy you are being. :shakeno:

No matter how dominate the college team is, I'd still bet every time on the pro team No matter how bad they look.

The FACT is more than 90% of college players never make it to the pros. Ok, so lets say OSU is different. Just like some of the stud UM teams... Which had like half their team go pro and be studs. That would still HALF that team that is not up to NFL standards.

I know I'm a homer but OSU could not beat the Dolphins. They couldn't even beat the Raiders.

Whoever said this was a down year is WRONG!!! This is the most fun ive had, its not just 2 clear cut teams that alrdy get the bowl bid at the begining of the year, i.e 2005 USC/Texas, 2004 USC/Oklahoma, 2003 Oklahoma/LSU

Any team has a chance to take that number 1 spot this is what college football is all about

AirFishOne said:
Whoever said this was a down year is WRONG!!! This is the most fun ive had, its not just 2 clear cut teams that alrdy get the bowl bid at the begining of the year, i.e 2005 USC/Texas, 2004 USC/Oklahoma, 2003 Oklahoma/LSU

Any team has a chance to take that number 1 spot this is what college football is all about

Auburn deserved to be in that game, it was not "clear cut" in the least.

not trying to be a dick but wasnt Auburn ranked in the low teens at the beggining at the season if I remeber right it was USC 1 and OU 2 the whole season, I may be wrong

AirFishOne said:
not trying to be a dick but wasnt Auburn ranked in the low teens at the beggining at the season if I remeber right it was USC 1 and OU 2 the whole season, I may be wrong
I don't know. I just know the end of the season. And Michigan wasn't ranked number 2 at the begining of this season.

The rankings before the season don't mean squat. I'm pretty sure last year Tennessee started out in the top 5.

Back
Top Bottom