Beaking News: UM chooses Shannon as head football coach | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beaking News: UM chooses Shannon as head football coach

DeathStar said:
dear the national media and writers,

keep on hatin. we dont give a **** about what you think.

love,
deathstar.

I'm sure thats true, but you have to admit he will be under the microscope and any mistakes he makes will be magnified. Hope he does well, looking forward to that 2008 matchup.

I never had the opportunity to give my two cents on the Randy Shannon hiring....

cent 1 - :rawk:

cent 2 - :woot:

Motion - that AP article you posted, is just that - an article by a guy who doesn't live in Miami, doesn't know a thing about the U.

Real fans of the U, alumni of the U, students of the U know that not only was Randy Shannon the right man for the job, he was the only man.

guess that was a little dramatic - but I'm real pleased with Shannon being the next coach.

Motion said:
Interesting Article..........

Should be very interesting to see how well he does and how much support he gets next season.
he was a great hire, he will bring discipline and accountability to the football team. he was the right man no question

kpcane said:
Motion - that AP article you posted, is just that - an article by a guy who doesn't live in Miami, doesn't know a thing about the U.

Real fans of the U, alumni of the U, students of the U know that not only was Randy Shannon the right man for the job, he was the only man.

guess that was a little dramatic - but I'm real pleased with Shannon being the next coach.

I didn't say anything different. I don't know much about Shannon, hence why I said it will be interesting to see how well he does. Trust me I know all about the media bashing coaches. :D

I think he was a good hire, But IMO this doesn't seem like UM will be elite in just one year, They'll be much improved though.

Motion said:
I didn't say anything different. I don't know much about Shannon, hence why I said it will be interesting to see how well he does. Trust me I know all about the media bashing coaches. :D

I wasn't saying anything about you - just saying I didn't like that article and the guy who wrote it.

You should also know a thing or two about the coaches using the media to get to the national title game too.

yeah I'm sorry but the Gators don't belong in the title, Michigan does

kpcane said:
You should also know a thing or two about the coaches using the media to get to the national title game too.
Nah, no idea what your talking about. I know a little about the media taking Coaches' comments out of context though. :D

nick1 said:
yeah I'm sorry but the Gators don't belong in the title, Michigan does

Apparently not.

Motion said:
Apparently not.
according to the messed up BCS system, but there really needs to be a playoff system. I understand why it's not used but in Div AA they have playoffs, this would eliminate the imposters

nick1 said:
according to the messed up BCS system, but there really needs to be a playoff system. I understand why it's not used but in Div AA they have playoffs, this would eliminate the imposters

Actually according to all the polls, not just the BCS.

I surely hope your not implying that Florida is an "imposter".

Motion said:
Actually according to all the polls, not just the BCS.

I surely hope your not implying that Florida is an "imposter".
not exactly, I think Florida is in the top 3 or 4 in the nation but not the top 2. I don't think they can hang with the Buckeyes although we will see

nick1 said:
not exactly, I think Florida is in the top 3 or 4 in the nation but not the top 2. I don't think they can hang with the Buckeyes although we will see

Indeed we will.

Back
Top Bottom