Belichick may coach 5 more years, wants to coach after Brady retires | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Belichick may coach 5 more years, wants to coach after Brady retires

What has Brady done without Belichick? Also, if Manning had played for NE and Brady for the Colts, who do you think will have the most rings?

Manning with out a doubt, but Belichick would have coached up any QB with quality traits such as work ethic, leadership, etc. Those qualities are not specifically inherent to Brady nor Manning.

Take a stab at who taught Brady everything he knows at the professional level? From running his offense, to his knowledge on how to read & beat defenses, Belichick made Brady who he is. If it wasn't for Brady, BB would have just taken another QB with similar qualities and coached him up to be great. Manning was a player/coach that has never been seen at QB.

There's a poll and more info in this thread on that exact topic: Who would have more SB's?

And Belichick isn't just a great coach, he's the greatest of all time.

Charlie Weiss
Josh McDaniels
Bill O'Brien
Josh McDaniels

I have a great amount of respect for BB but Brady himself credits McDaniels for his development.

Charlie Weiss
Josh McDaniels
Bill O'Brien
Josh McDaniels

I have a great amount of respect for BB but Brady himself credits McDaniels for his development.

Belichick over praises everyone, including his own players and staff.

Belichick over praises everyone, including his own players and staff.
That has nothing to do with what I posted. Connor Orr wrote an article in January after interviewing Brady. Brady credits McDaniels for his development.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 58m58 minutes ago
- In a move that will have a ripple effect on all QB-needy teams, Patriots are not expected to trade QB Jimmy Garoppolo, per league sources.

When Brady leaves, this is BB's way of saying, "Next".

What has Brady done without Belichick? Also, if Manning had played for NE and Brady for the Colts, who do you think will have the most rings?

Manning made too much money to ever play under Belichick. If Brady had demanded that type of money, he'd be gone too.

I don't see BB retiring any time soon as long as he remains in good health. He lives & breathes for the game. He seems to love it as much today as he did in 1975.

Manning made too much money to ever play under Belichick. If Brady had demanded that type of money, he'd be gone too.

I don't see BB retiring any time soon as long as he remains in good health. He lives & breathes for the game. He seems to love it as much today as he did in 1975.

That's a good point. Brady has constantly restructured his contract to remain team-friendly according to their cap.

Back
Top Bottom