Benson on his criminal record in college | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Benson on his criminal record in college

enigmatics

Go get me a juice box!
Reaction score
how did he get that plasma tv anyway? "Gift" from the coach? :lol:

The guy stole his TV... I would get it to.

Cedric Benson is going to the best RB in the NFL in the very near future. Passing on him is a mistake.

Hostile7 said:
The guy stole his TV... I would get it to.

Cedric Benson is going to the best RB in the NFL in the very near future. Passing
on him is a mistake.

If we draft him, I hope ur right. I dont like the kid at all. He never showed me ANYTHING in the BIG games. Putting up 175 yds and 3 td's against Baylor is one thing, doing it against Oklahoma is another.

hostile, man you dont know this... how can you say he'll be the best back in the nfl without playing a down... and with all the great backs in the nfl

Dubfire said:
If we draft him, I hope ur right. I dont like the kid at all. He never showed me ANYTHING in the BIG games. Putting up 175 yds and 3 td's against Baylor is one thing, doing it against Oklahoma is another.

Exactly......... He had plenty of opportunities vs. Oklahoma to prove himself and he never showed up. And the Sooners were closer to pro competition than any of those cupcakes he saw.

Blowing a 2nd overall on him also makes me nervous. He could be a bust in a hurry IMO. Who knows when we will get another pick like this again?

merlin00069 said:
Perfect article for all the Benson fans...he's not even the best back in the draft.
Is that why in the same article it says:

Cedric Benson figures to be the best player available when the Dolphins pick No. 2 next month.

College opponents mean very little sometimes

Care to guess which present Pro-Bowl runningback had to play these juggernauts his last season in college?

at Nevada
Northwestern
Arkansas St.
at Navy
Hawaii
at Tulsa
Rice
at San Jose St.
Fresno St.
Texas El Paso
at SMU

Just because Benson didn't do well against Oklahoma, doesn't mean it's his fault. Blocking, game planning, and other factors will play a major role in a running back's success.

wht r u talking about saying he isnt the best back in the draft.sum ppl seriously smoke crack be4 they start posting stuff. and it will be a real big mistake if the miami dolphins pass him up. i bet he has at lease 300 more yards than any other rookie back in the nfl next year

byroan said:
Is that why in the same article it says:

I believe were all entitled to OUR opinions aren't we? Allrighty then. Besides you'll be saying i was right when Brown, and others turn out to be better.

Back
Top Bottom