Benson on his criminal record in college | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Benson on his criminal record in college

merlin00069 said:
I believe were all entitled to OUR opinions aren't we? Allrighty then. Besides you'll be saying i was right when Brown, and others turn out to be better.
:rolleyes:

Phinphanatic13 said:
I really hope we do not draft him. Really hope.
i am not sure! if we can get a second 1st round pick and dont trade down then i would take him. but i also want derrick Johnson to replace MORON Greenwood!!!:roflmao:

fear-the-d said:
i am not sure! if we can get a second 1st round pick and dont trade down then i would take him. but i also want derrick williams to replace MORON Greenwood!!!:roflmao:
Do you mean Derrick Johnson?

fear-the-d said:
i am not sure! if we can get a second 1st round pick and dont trade down then i would take him. but i also want derrick williams to replace MORON Greenwood!!!:roflmao:

You're so funny. :shakeno:

Why must people laugh at their own statements?

KyPhinfan13 said:
Care to guess which present Pro-Bowl runningback had to play these juggernauts his last season in college?

at Nevada
Northwestern
Arkansas St.
at Navy
Hawaii
at Tulsa
Rice
at San Jose St.
Fresno St.
Texas El Paso
at SMU

Just because Benson didn't do well against Oklahoma, doesn't mean it's his fault. Blocking, game planning, and other factors will play a major role in a running back's success.

LaDanian Tomlinson is the answer, BTW

:samurai: thats what will happen to miami if gordon starts next year! we will be murdered! pick benson. take him for the long term. a franchise player like marino was (exept there positions are different)

byroan said:
Do you mean Derrick Johnson?
yes thanks for telling me! Its not my fault i ran into a lamp post playing football and knocked my self out!:cry:

fear-the-d said:
yes thanks for telling me! Its not my fault i ran into a lamp post playing football and knocked my self out!:cry:
Whos fault was it? :tongue:

this is for all the guys who want brown or williams rather than benson.

1.Brown .......... you guys hype this guy up when this cat wasent even the best player on his college team. what makes u think hes better than Benson ? I just want one you guys to name one thing wether is a stat or a accomplishment .

2. Williams........ the same with williams name one thing hes done better than Benson. Another thing this guy was the best back on his team but you guys have forgotten that he is injury prone. im not against drafting either of these but not at #2 . belive me benson is the best back hands down . and we will be going :smackhead if we dont draft him.

Higher yards per carry,more pass recieving yards and Brown showed up for games
against the better teams.

Hostile7 said:
The guy stole his TV... I would get it to.

Cedric Benson is going to the best RB in the NFL in the very near future. Passing on him is a mistake.

He said that his TV was in there. It was his word against theirs, and I'm wondering if he got the TV back? I think if he had, then it might be more excusable, and more proof that his word was true. I think all it would have taken was to produce a reciept. I've only read that he was convicted so far.

Benson should be a pretty good back in the NFL, but the best? I highly doubt that. Not as long as the NFL has the likes of LT, Alexander, Edge, Dillon, McGahee, Holmes, Martin, just off the top of my head. Sure a few of these runners will be retired in a few years, but man, them some huge shoes too fill....

SN1P3R said:
this is for all the guys who want brown or williams rather than benson.

1.Brown .......... you guys hype this guy up when this cat wasent even the best player on his college team. what makes u think hes better than Benson ? I just want one you guys to name one thing wether is a stat or a accomplishment .

2. Williams........ the same with williams name one thing hes done better than Benson. Another thing this guy was the best back on his team but you guys have forgotten that he is injury prone. im not against drafting either of these but not at #2 . belive me benson is the best back hands down . and we will be going :smackhead if we dont draft him.

OK tell me why you think Brown was not the best runner on the team>?

KyPhinfan13 said:
Care to guess which present Pro-Bowl runningback had to play these juggernauts his last season in college?

at Nevada
Northwestern
Arkansas St.
at Navy
Hawaii
at Tulsa
Rice
at San Jose St.
Fresno St.
Texas El Paso
at SMU

Just because Benson didn't do well against Oklahoma, doesn't mean it's his fault. Blocking, game planning, and other factors will play a major role in a running back's success.

This is true, and the Sooners game plan was too stop Benson. BUT teams used to game plan against Ricky Williams too, and he fared much better. Not to say Benson stinks because I do like any of the top three runners. But facts are facts, and Benson has not came up big in big games, and looked terrible in his last bowl game. He was hurt, and maybe he did not want to end his career before hitting the pay load. I sure hope that's the case....

Like Cecil Collins, Bensons record will drop him out of the first round, I predict. He is clearly a thug.

Back
Top Bottom