Benson on his criminal record in college | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Benson on his criminal record in college

pwn3dyo said:
how did he get that plasma tv anyway? "Gift" from the coach? :lol:
He bought the tv with the money he made from playing minor league baseball for the Dodgers. He was not on scholarship and that is also how he paid for college.

CrunchTime said:
Why draft a RB with questionable character issues when you can draft Ronnie Brown who is a team player and of unquestioned character.
Becuase he's hardly ever carried the load... Cadillac Williams is better then Brown, and Benson is better then both.

Browns Carries when Cadillac went down.

18, 32, 9, 25, injury

Can he carry a full load? Don't know. I know Cedric can not only carry the load, and I know Benson can carry a whole team on his back.

Let me start by sayn that I think all 3 of the top RB's in this draft (Brown, Benson and Cadillac) have the potential to be Super-Stars! I prefer Ronnie Brown but I wouldnt mind drafting Benson or Caddy in the least!

I cant believe that sum of u people are giving Benson sh*t for cutting his dreads! Was he supposed to never cut his hair again!:shakeno:

Hes not the wackjob that Ricky is!

-Here is the deal : at 2 take the HOF that you are willing to bet your job on if your Saban. That means extra squeeky clean. I'm still not opposed to moving the pick and getting more picks. There isn't a stud LT there , there are 2 QB's , but others ( Frye , LeFleurs to start ) and there will be a quality RB to take in the early rounds.

- The QB I can see if that's what Saban wants to bank on. After all it's his call. Banking on a RB is risky at best and I don't like the idea of a guy with a past with our 2. Sorry guys , but we don't need a mistake with this pick as it could take years to further recover.

- Take the stud QB or move and get picks.

I picked up two cheap misdermeanors my first 2 months at college. Kids get arrested at college all the time for doing things mischievous. College towns arrest kids to make money. Who care's that Benson has a blemish on his record, it isn't like he should be in the same catergory as Lawrence Phillips. What Benson did was a mistake not a pattern, it's only a problem when it's a pattern!

Back
Top Bottom