Berry officially declares for Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Berry officially declares for Draft

No thank you.

You are absolutely insane if you would pass on Berry.

I mean, you would have to be mentally unstable to pass on Berry if every other team's GM gets hit by a bus the day of the draft and he falls to the Dolphins.

I mean come on, SERIOUSLY?

You are absolutely insane if you would pass on Berry.

I mean, you would have to be mentally unstable to pass on Berry if every other team's GM gets hit by a bus the day of the draft and he falls to the Dolphins.

I mean come on, SERIOUSLY?

I'm gonna go alittle Madden here, if Berry falls to KC I would look at trading with them. They need help at LB,S,RB and WR so here's my proposal.....

R.Brown, C.Crowder, Y.Bell, T.Ginn (or Cam) - KC 1st and flip 3rd's

Then we take Berry!

Now of course I'm counting on signing a real good FA ILB and WR.

Personally I think it's pretty good value KC gets a real good starting RB,S,LB and 2nd/3rd WR filling 4 positions for 1 draft pick.

Like I said Madden but interesting.

Ireland loves ball-hawking safety's. We could sure use a ball-hawking safety like him or Earl Thomas.

lol... "no thank you" to a franchise caliber safety...the best in quite a while

No thank you.

I would say no thank to sex before I said no thank you to Eric Berry.

LOL @ No thank you. Eric Berry is sitting there for the Dolphins picking and you'd say no thank you to the best player in the draft. If Eric Berry falls further than the first pick in the draft, then 31 general managers need to be fired. The general manager with the first overall pick needs to be fired for obvious reasons and the other 30 should be fired for not trading up to get him. This is a guy you build a defense around for 10 years.

All you have to do is look at Darren Sharper's addition to the Saint's defense making them tops in the league. Then look at Troy Polamalu and Bob Sanders injuries which has made the Steeler's and Colt's defense pretty average. Then tell me you don't want an elite safety.

Its realy funny to see how defensive some of you get on here (no pun intended). To be honest I have no idea who Berry is. Thanks for proving my point.:lol:

Its realy funny to see how defensive some of you get on here (no pun intended). To be honest I have no idea who Berry is. Thanks for proving my point.:lol:

I recommend staying out of the "draft forum" if you have no idea who Eric Berry is.

OK, here's another scenario for you...kinda following on from the Madden theme I guess...lol.

Berry is still there at pick 6, Rolando McLain played a "lights out" game in the National Championship and funnily enough is still available aswell....

KC are happy to do a deal with the whole "family connection" we have going there (lol).....

So, who do you take.....Eric or Rolando?

I'm gonna go alittle Madden here, if Berry falls to KC I would look at trading with them. They need help at LB,S,RB and WR so here's my proposal.....

Then we take Berry!

Personally I think it's pretty good value KC gets a real good starting RB,S,LB and 2nd/3rd WR filling 4 positions for 1 draft pick.

What makes anybody think that we could get anything or anybody for Crowder or Ginn?

Then we take Berry!

So we resign Ronnie... and then trade him? I guess you did say you were going to go "madden" on this one.

Back
Top Bottom