Berry officially declares for Draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Berry officially declares for Draft

Even though it's highly unlikely, if we somehow ended up with Berry, I might cry. Guy reminds me of Sean Taylor.

Even though it's highly unlikely, if we somehow ended up with Berry, I might cry. Guy reminds me of Sean Taylor.

Sean Taylor was/is my favorite player of all time.. he gave me an eerie feeling of a dominant, fierce presence when I saw him play. Berry is the only other player to make me get that feeling again. He is going to be something special. Man, if we could get him.. that would be just amazing.

Berry at FS, Clemons at SS, Smith and Davis at CB.

Suh in the 3-4 would be like Dorsey in the 3-4 from a few year ago . . . he can do it . . . but he best fits in the 4-3 as a penetrating DT . . . I remember a few years ago when Vonnie Holiday played DT in the 4-3 next to Tractor . . . . Vonnie had like 8 to 10 sacks . . . thats will be Suh.

Honestly, Suh is the #1 prospect in this draft . . . I just have not seen a player as dominate as him on the line in a long long time . . . . but Berry is #2. If either one of these players are still available after the first 3 picks . . . Miami would be crazy not to get on the phone.

Back
Top Bottom