• Nick Saban

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Steve Spurrier

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Sorry, not trying to slam you.
Spurrier and Meyer are far better, and I'd take Fulmer with his National Championship over Richt. The 'Dogs just seem to fall short in big games. Until he brings them from 2nd tier to elite he won't belong in the discussion.

I would go Richt slighlty over Fulmer. They are both really close tho. However TN has a much better coaching staff than Georgia.

I have trouble getting past the National Championship. '05 was rough, but let's see where Richt is at that point in his career.
Fulmer came in during the height of Spurrier's dominance, and still got a National Championship.

I'm wondering why Meyer is considered to be better than Tuberville, Fulmer, and Spurrier. Tuberville and Fulmer had undefeated seasons, and Spurrier's been good for a long time. I think it's also a mistake to say that Meyer is a better coach than Saban at this point.
But then again, this is why Florida fans don't get respect. They can't give credit where it's due.

Why? He has not done anything to impress me much. He had the best team in the confernce and did not even finish in the top two.
Well he voted for Miles because it's his opinion, not because he didn't impress you.

I voted for Tuberville. It's a homer pick, but what ever. Auburn FTW.

I'm wondering why Meyer is considered to be better than Tuberville, Fulmer, and Spurrier. Tuberville and Fulmer had undefeated seasons, and Spurrier's been good for a long time. I think it's also a mistake to say that Meyer is a better coach than Saban at this point.
But then again, this is why Florida fans don't get respect. They can't give credit where it's due.

Really? According to who?

Well he voted for Miles because it's his opinion, not because he didn't impress you.

I voted for Tuberville. It's a homer pick, but what ever. Auburn FTW.

And I asked why? Just asking for a reason of why he thought that way and I only gave my Opinion so how about jumping off my back about it

Meyer also has had an undeafeted season too. Alittle research on your part would not hurt! Also he won a national title in his second year. How long did it take the Othere?

Meyer also has had an undeafeted season too. Alittle research on your part would not hurt! Also he won a national title in his second year. How long did it take the Othere?

Research? Ha...I know Meyer had an undefeated season with Utah...it was the year before he went to florida I believe...

Utah is hardly in the SEC.

Research? Ha...I know Meyer had an undefeated season with Utah...it was the year before he went to florida I believe...

Utah is hardly in the SEC.

What's the relevance to the thread? Are you starting your own topic inside the topic of this thread?

The topic is "Who is the best Head Coach in the SEC?" NOT "Who has had the most success as a SEC Head Coach."

:lol: If you say so.

:shakeno:

Silly Hurricane fans living in the past. The thread is who is the current best coach in the SEC. NOT which coach has had the most success in the past. TWO totally different questions.

By that logic I guess Coker was a GREAT coach. Undefeated in once season, in two consecutive BCS championship games! I mean if you are going by what they have accomplished, then he is one of the best coaches we have had in the last decade. Him and Pete Carroll. You can have great teams and not be a great coach. :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom