Best quote on the Bills outlook by a Bills Fan | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best quote on the Bills outlook by a Bills Fan

If I were a Bills fan I'd go ahead and sell my TV. Better to pretend that they played well this season than to KNOW they didn't.

opfinistic said:
Seriously, if the Bills move, would you remain a fan of them? Or would you lean towards another, closer team?

If they move, screw the NFL.

Whoever is the key figure is of getting the Bills to L.A., I pray they die of cancer, and I mean that.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Every year Bills fans claim that all of their moves are guaranteed improvements. Here is a corrected version of your post:

Changed the offensive line (again), changed the secondary, complete mess at QB (still), we have a gimpy TKO back, different coaching staff (again), different management (again), Willis came into One Bills Drive in his University of Miami form (we hope, because the last two years weren't what we expected).

Sounds fantastic.

The last two years?

He wasn't even fully healed, and in 13 starts he put up over 1,100 yards, and had 13 rushing TD's.

GoBills24 said:
The last two years?

He wasn't even fully healed, and in 13 starts he put up over 1,100 yards, and had 13 rushing TD's.

Please...... can you honestly tell me that Bills fans didn't think they were getting a Reggie Bush type RB? Every Bills fan assumed they had a game breaker at RB. His longest run is 41 yds. His numbers aren't any better than Travis Henry's were.

McGahee is a good back, just not what Bills fans expected.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Please...... can you honestly tell me that Bills fans didn't think they were getting a Reggie Bush type RB? Every Bills fan assumed they had a game breaker at RB. His longest run is 41 yds. His numbers aren't any better than Travis Henry's were.

McGahee is a good back, just not what Bills fans expected.

I agree that Willis' performance hasn't been as good as expected, but I will reserve judgement until he plays a season in Fairchild's offense. In the Donahoe/Mularkey regime there was too much trying to force square pegs into round holes -- ie, trying to make Willis into a "power runner" rather than having him utilize his speed (including an occaisional run to the outside!). A trimmed down Willis may turn out to be the Willis who lit 'em up at the U.

Kinzua said:
I agree that Willis' performance hasn't been as good as expected, but I will reserve judgement until he plays a season in Fairchild's offense. In the Donahoe/Mularkey regime there was too much trying to force square pegs into round holes -- ie, trying to make Willis into a "power runner" rather than having him utilize his speed (including an occaisional run to the outside!). A trimmed down Willis may turn out to be the Willis who lit 'em up at the U.

I agree. It will be very interesting to see if McGahee has regained the burst he had in college. He has been carrying too much weight since his rookie year.

DaBills4life said:
Miami is going to be even worse. Ronnie Brown cant carry the load by himself. Daunte is rushing back too soon. Miami's defense wont be able to stop the pass. Chris Chambers is a one year wonder. Randy McMicheal wont make it through the season without hitting his wife. Mike Mularkey doesnt know how to call a football game. Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor will show signs of getting old.

See, I can make predictions as well, and who knows, they could be true.

Man thats a pathetic cry for help though you are right to a certain extent $hit happens and we learned that in the 2004 season...

I'll re-visit this thread after the 2nd game of he season. You phin phans are gloating over this clown's post and are spraying a lot of fishy water in Buffalos' direction out those blow holes of yours.

There is the posibility you could loose that game come the 17th of September, maybe not much of one in your minds from where you sit now,here at the start of camp, but our 1st meeting is over a month away, a lot can happen from now till then.

Like has been stated before, they play the game to determine a winner, it's not a given, no matter how good most of you feel about your team and it's chances at this point.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Every year Bills fans claim that all of their moves are guaranteed improvements. Here is a corrected version of your post:

Changed the offensive line (again), changed the secondary, complete mess at QB (still), we have a gimpy TKO back, different coaching staff (again), different management (again), Willis came into One Bills Drive in his University of Miami form (we hope, because the last two years weren't what we expected).

Sounds fantastic.

Hey, you never know what will come out of the Losman, Holcomb, Nall three-way craptastic QB battle! I'm sure no matter who wins, they'll be in great hands with Dick Jauron! You know, Dick Jauron the career 36-49 coaching legend! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

By the way, when I heard Wilson basically hamstrung the Bills with Jauron, I almost sent him a fruit basket to say thank you. Enjoy another half decade of futility. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Iroquois Joe said:
I'll re-visit this thread after the 2nd game of he season. You phin phans are gloating over this clown's post and are spraying a lot of fishy water in Buffalos' direction out those blow holes of yours.

There is the posibility you could loose that game come the 17th of September, maybe not much of one in your minds from where you sit now,here at the start of camp, but our 1st meeting is over a month away, a lot can happen from now till then.

Like has been stated before, they play the game to determine a winner, it's not a given, no matter how good most of you feel about your team and it's chances at this point.

I'm sure by then you'll have plenty of time on your hands as the Bills will have already mathematically eliminated themselves from the playoffs :wink:

Back
Top Bottom