Big O Update... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big O Update...

miamirw

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Chambers and Wilkens back at work today.
Tim Bowens resting.
Shawn Wooden getting epidural.
Wilkens not doing well. Injured in camp early and hasn’t shown much since.
Russel and Simmons working well in return game.
Russel and Rountree doing very well. DB's are very deep this year.
Derrick Pope is working at MLB (in Zach's absence). Making plays, looking very good. Extremely aggressive player. Nose for ball. Bua and Moore looking good. Corey Jenkins twisted ankle but returned for afternoon practice.
Injury scare: McMichael dives for ball down middle of field - stretches out falls on side. Coaches rush to him, but was okay and played later.

Note to fans: Tommorow’s AM practice is open. Afternoon practice is closed due to weather.

why cause they are telling the truth?? jay is not a real accurate quarterback and it is not a bash it is simply the truth.

I think he was kidding around as well.

saves said:
I think he was kidding around as well.
no he was not prime takes offense to anything negative about the dolphins or players wheather it is the truth or not.

tenndolfan said:
why cause they are telling the truth?? jay is not a real accurate quarterback and it is not a bash it is simply the truth.

No that's an opinion, it is not what some would call the truth.

If you want to make light of the injuries more power to you, but stop using the injuries as an excuse to bash one guy all the time. IMO it's just very telling the personal hate and bias some of you display for one player and one player alone. That is why some ppl do not like it when some of you go where you always go with one player and one player alone.

Get it? Ya, I doubt you do.

Oliver...

If R-Mac goes down, that doesn't hurt NEARLY as much as losing Boston.

Donald Lee will show you guys some stuff this year, mark my words.

Back
Top Bottom