Big O Update... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big O Update...

ohall said:
No that's an opinion, it is not what some would call the truth.

If you want to make light of the injuries more power to you, but stop using the injuries as an excuse to bash one guy all the time. IMO it's just very telling the personal hate and bias some of you display for one player and one player alone. That is why some ppl do not like it when some of you go where you always go with one player and one player alone.

Get it? Ya, I doubt you do.

Oliver...
Ollie, Jay's inconsistency is well documented and not a matter of opinion, remind me again how many teams were excited about him as a starter when he and his agent went out and took a poll?

Get it? Ya, I'm sure even you can......................

MrClean said:
Point taken Oliver, but also when some do give a constructive criticism of Jay as a QB, then someone else will jump in, at times, and say that it is nothing but personal bias toward Jay. And I can say that for me that is never the case. I could care less about his looks, his religion, his personality, whatever. For me it all boils down to what I see between the lines.
As for whether or not my previous comments were pertinent to this thread, who knows, sometimes threads go off on a tangent and I was responding only to the one post and if I did not go back and try to figure out if my response was pertinent to this thread before submitting it, well sorry 'bout that jefe. :)

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I respect that. The problem was this THREAD was not heading down the constructive route. It was heading down the same route it has been heading down since Friday. Blame everything on Jay, he's the reason for everything bad on this team according to some ppl. There's only so much of that you can take if you do not agree with this POV.

Granted THREADS go off on their own, and I miss-typed, I meant your previous post had nothing to do with the point I was trying to make. Sorry about that. Meaning I have no problem with anyone if they think Jay is a good QB or if he is a bad QB, I have a problem when they make things personal like they were in this THREAD.

ohall said:
This has nothing to do with this THREAD. What the problem was the immature act of always using Jay as the punch line for another Dolphins injury. I'm not sure why so many of you have a problem understanding why some ppl get upset. It has nothing to do with someones negative opinion of Jay it is how they make things personal with him such as using him as a punchline for a team mates injury or always placing blame on him for everything that goes bad with the Dolphins while never giving him any credit for the good.

Oliver...
No, you have it confused, most of the problems relate to Wannstedt, Jay is just a mediocre quarterback.:D

pigskinguy said:
I have never once made a personal attack on Jay (stuff about the ears etc.) my complaint is with his lack of quarterbacking skills.

thats ok, just be sure to make us all realize the lack of quarterbacking skills that AJ has as well. cus having a better arm doesnt make you a better qb. if this were so, AJ would have the job locked up, and that doesnt seem to be happening.

fin13 said:
What is the problem here, we are all fans and I would love for Jay to win.
He has not done it period,he's not a bum he's just a little short of talent,
We need a new QB, it's the most important position and Jay is not enough.
I want AJ to make it ,not because of Jay but because we need something better than Jay.
It's been 4 years, enough!

yeah the only problem with this anectdote is that AJ has sucked so far as well and you cant just give the guy the job who has done nothing worthy to earn it yet. If jay ends up the backup i believe he will be one of the best backups in the league. But alot of people like to dump on jay when its not his fault that we lost to Houston, New England, and Indy and the other games that griese lost us.

inFINSible said:
Donald Lee will show you guys some stuff this year, mark my words.
Well from what I saw at yesterdays 7 o'clock practice Donald dropped 2 passes in his chest from Jay, and Feeley. Hopefully your right, we need as much offensive presence as possible. :nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck:

finfan54 said:
thats ok, just be sure to make us all realize the lack of quarterbacking skills that AJ has as well. cus having a better arm doesnt make you a better qb. if this were so, AJ would have the job locked up, and that doesnt seem to be happening.

Ummmm, what's your point. If AJ sucks I will be hard on him too.
Feidler has a 4 year headstart on Feeley as far as the playbook and knowing the offense goes, but yet it is still neck-and-neck as to who will start in Week 1. That alone should give you an idea of who the more talented QB is.

pigskinguy said:
Ummmm, what's your point. If AJ sucks I will be hard on him too.
Feidler has a 4 year headstart on Feeley as far as the playbook and knowing the offense goes, but yet it is still neck-and-neck as to who will start in Week 1. That alone should give you an idea of who the more talented QB is.
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Rmac just had alittle fall no problem, he will be sore and hold him out on saturday. I hope we get rained out

If the receivers didn't lay themselves out and make acrobatic catches, what would we have to look at on the highlight reels? How do you think Gadsden made his reputation? :lol:

ohall said:
Oh yes you always do. You are very good at clearing things up for other ppl that has nothing to do with you. It's your gift.

Oliver...

Blah blah blah!! I belong in this thread! I had the answer to one of the posters questions. I also have the right to tell you what I think, just like you felt the need to tell people that your mad because they pick on a Dolphin named Jay.

This thread is absolutely highlarious.

I have always been a Jay fan, but its time for something new. I am not saying put AJ in if he doesnt deserve it/win it in Preseason, but you would like to think that change would be good right now. What do we have to lose? We have lost enough already. And we are going to need to be deep at QB, so having Jay will be nice on the bench. Or AJ if he doesnt win the job. I do know that whomever does win the job could be in for a trial by fire in the beginning of the season as the OL gels together. The better of the two QBs may end up the guy that is on th bench to start the season.

Wanny likes Jay, we all know that. So if he decides on AJ as the starter to begin the season, he would really have to show something out there. I think it is plain out ridiculous to get upset about people downing Fiedler. Its hard to be so optimistic and cheery right now with the state of the Phins. A change would be nice. That and a signing by Ogunleye.

Back
Top Bottom