Big O Update... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big O Update...

ohall said:
No that's an opinion, it is not what some would call the truth.

If you want to make light of the injuries more power to you, but stop using the injuries as an excuse to bash one guy all the time. IMO it's just very telling the personal hate and bias some of you display for one player and one player alone. That is why some ppl do not like it when some of you go where you always go with one player and one player alone.

Get it? Ya, I doubt you do.

Oliver...
:clap:

ohall said:

If you want to make light of the injuries more power to you, but stop using the injuries as an excuse to bash one guy all the time. IMO it's just very telling the personal hate and bias some of you display for one player and one player alone. That is why some ppl do not like it when some of you go where you always go with one player and one player alone.

Oliver...

Well......if he didn't suck so bad. :lol:

Sorry ohall.......I can't help myself sometimes. ;)

ohall said:

Oliver...

Its not really personal hate its just Jay throws duck passes one after the other..With the inaccurate throws he makes WRs have to stretch all types of contorted ways to catch the ball and lay themselves out for a mad man Saftey or corner to lay a huge hit and/or abody part to bend the wrong way..

Its not ALL Jays fault but I have seen with my own eyes WRs get pummeled, or catch a ball some would deem not-catchable by Jays duck passes (consistently).

pigskinguy said:
Well......if he didn't suck so bad. :lol:

Sorry ohall.......I can't help myself sometimes. ;)

Obviously.

It's time to move away from Feidler, and time for Feeley to be given a chance IMO, but I still don't like the personal crap that is thrown at Jay. As long as he's a Dolphin I I'll never like that stuff.

Oliver...

ohall said:
Obviously.

It's time to move away from Feidler, and time for Feeley to be given a chance IMO, but I still don't like the personal crap that is thrown at Jay. As long as he's a Dolphin I I'll never like that stuff.

Oliver...
Im not trying to get personal...

FiN.in.RI said:
Its not really personal hate its just Jay throws duck passes one after the other..With the inaccurate throws he makes WRs have to stretch all types of contorted ways to catch the ball and lay themselves out for a mad man Saftey or corner to lay a huge hit and/or abody part to bend the wrong way..

Its not ALL Jays fault but I have seen with my own eyes WRs get pummeled, or catch a ball some would deem not-catchable by Jays duck passes (consistently).

Again all that is an opinion, I do not agree with it at all. I have seen our WR's drop more passes than poor passes thrown by our QB's. That's my opinion.

I just don't see the need to use Jay as the punch line to some immature nonsense. You may think it's GREAT fun to bash a Dolphins player but I sure don't.

Oliver...

ohall said:
Obviously.

Oliver...

I have never once made a personal attack on Jay (stuff about the ears etc.) my complaint is with his lack of quarterbacking skills.

ohall said:

Oliver...
first off you are telling me jay fiedler is a real accurate qb right? :shakeno:
where did i bash him? cause i stated he was not accurate? :confused:
you sound like prime time. i tell you what start a poll and see how many pepole think fiedler is a accurate qb and see what the results are.
make light of injurys?? :confused: :eek:

FiN.in.RI said:
Im not trying to get personal...

Then what were you doing using Jay as the punch line to another possible injury to a Dolphin?

Nah it was taken the exact way you meant it.

Again if you all want to use a Dolphins player as punch line more power to you, but don't expect everyone to like that kind of stuff.

Oliver...

tenndolfan said:
first off you are telling me jay fiedler is a real accurate qb right? :shakeno:
where did i bash him? cause i stated he was not accurate? :confused:
you sound like prime time. i tell you what start a poll and see how many pepole think fiedler is a accurate qb and see what the results are.
make light of injurys?? :confused: :eek:

I'm off my soap box, I'm not getting into any more Jay threads that discuss what he brings to the table for this team or what he doesn't.

If you all want to blame one guy for everything, I have no desire to change your opinion about such an irrational thought process. I just didn't like the persnal crap directed at Jay. It's been going on since the Boston injury and I had enough and I said my peace.

Oliver...

Ohall......you make it sound like just because he a Dolphin he is beyond criticisim. But IMO, BECAUSE he is a Dolphin I and others are more critical of him. Especially when he performs poorly and hurts the team's chances at success.

ohall said:
Again all that is an opinion, I do not agree with it at all. I have seen our WR's drop more passes than poor passes thrown by our QB's. That's my opinion.

I just don't see the need to use Jay as the punch line to some immature nonsense. You may think it's GREAT fun to bash a Dolphins player but I sure don't.

Oliver...

Would you have said the same stuff when Sammie Smith was a Dolphin?

ohall said:
Then what were you doing using Jay as the punch line to another possible injury to a Dolphin?

Nah you it was taken the exact way you meant it.

Again if you all want to use a Dolphins player as punch line more power to you, but don't expect everyone to like that kind of stuff.

Oliver...
Bleh. Im not bashing him im just stating an opinion based on the fact that Jay isnt an accurate passer. It want a punchline and it wasnt meant as a joke.

ohall said:
I'm off my soap box, I'm not getting into any more Jay threads that discuss what he brings to the table for this team or what he doesn't.

If you all want to blame one guy for everything, I have no desire to change your opinion about such an irrational thought process. I just didn't like the persnal crap directed at Jay. It's been going on since the Boston injury and I had enough and I said my peace.

Oliver...
Good.

Back
Top Bottom