Big O Update... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big O Update...

pigskinguy said:
Ummmm, what's your point. If AJ sucks I will be hard on him too.
Feidler has a 4 year headstart on Feeley as far as the playbook and knowing the offense goes, but yet it is still neck-and-neck as to who will start in Week 1. That alone should give you an idea of who the more talented QB is.
See, this I don't get. Ok, maybe Fiedler has the advantadge in the sense the Dolphins use words and the Eagles use numbers (or viceversa, I really don't know) and Feeley had to adjust, but other than that, exactly in what offense does Fiedler have a 4 year headstart? Last time I checked, we have a new OC this season... And supposedly he has to learn that new OCs playbook along with Feeley...

Now, maybe you meant to say that Fiedler is a more seasoned veteran, but by that reasoning, Flutie should be starting in San Diego...

And if they're going neck to neck, then I'm really worried, because that means Feeley won't take us any farther than Fiedler...

I really could care less who starts at QB for the Dolphins. Really, guys. I trust the coaches. They'll put whoever gives them the best chance to win. And more importantly, I support whoever they throw out there, and I really don't think I need to explain why.

It's amazing how this arguement was started after PrimeTime made a simple observation of a bad joke. I'm pretty sure that's all he meant by that comment, I guess I could be wrong. Either way it's amazing what it spawned. :D

Ozzy said:
Blah blah blah!! I belong in this thread! I had the answer to one of the posters questions. I also have the right to tell you what I think, just like you felt the need to tell people that your mad because they pick on a Dolphin named Jay.

See like I said it's a GIFT!

:D

Oliver...

sbh1602 said:
See, this I don't get. Ok, maybe Fiedler has the advantadge in the sense the Dolphins use words and the Eagles use numbers (or viceversa, I really don't know) and Feeley had to adjust, but other than that, exactly in what offense does Fiedler have a 4 year headstart? Last time I checked, we have a new OC this season... And supposedly he has to learn that new OCs playbook along with Feeley...

Now, maybe you meant to say that Fiedler is a more seasoned veteran, but by that reasoning, Flutie should be starting in San Diego...

And if they're going neck to neck, then I'm really worried, because that means Feeley won't take us any farther than Fiedler...

I really could care less who starts at QB for the Dolphins. Really, guys. I trust the coaches. They'll put whoever gives them the best chance to win. And more importantly, I support whoever they throw out there, and I really don't think I need to explain why.

If I am not mistaken (and I could be) although we have a new OC the offense and it's playcalling is relatively unchanged. Although I assume that may have change with the departure of Ricky.
Anyway, Jay is also probably more comfortable in his surrounding and with his teammates as well.
Regardless, as much as I think Jay needs to go.......if he beats out Feeley fair and square, I will support him and hope he does well. I just won't have alot of confidence in him winning.
Prove me wrong Feidler, prove me wrong.

ltfinfan said:
can't we all just get along :roflmao:
we try to :cry: its just that because a player that is not very talented plays for our team we should not critisize his play or his faults just because he plays for the dolphins. we should praise whoever that player is just because he wears the DOLPHIN jersey. that is the one thing i found out about this site and its members after only have been joined for about an hour is that nothing negative is too be said about the team or a player especially jay fiedler. or you are the anti-christ or not a TRUE fan because you critisized someone. these players are not beyond critisisim just because they are dolphins. if anything they are subject to more critisisim because they play for the dolphins and i care and i want to see them win. it truely is amazing the fire :fire: that is lit under someones a$$ if you say something negative or speak the truth about the team or that jay is not a great quarterback or lacks accuarcy and consistancy. hes a dolphin he plays for the team and you should shut up. :shakeno:

ohall said:
No that's an opinion, it is not what some would call the truth.

If you want to make light of the injuries more power to you, but stop using the injuries as an excuse to bash one guy all the time. IMO it's just very telling the personal hate and bias some of you display for one player and one player alone. That is why some ppl do not like it when some of you go where you always go with one player and one player alone.

Get it? Ya, I doubt you do.

Oliver...

Ya know, I really don't dislike Fiedler but he does hang his Receivers out to dry quite often. If you remember a certain game in Denver a few years ago, he nearly got Chambers' head ripped off. Granted, it was an illegal hit but the pass should never have been thrown that high.

By the way, HI. I'm new to these boards.

Lungoystr said:
Ya know, I really don't dislike Fiedler but he does hang his Receivers out to dry quite often. If you remember a certain game in Denver a few years ago, he nearly got Chambers' head ripped off. Granted, it was an illegal hit but the pass should never have been thrown that high.

hello! welcome!! :welcome:

Lungoystr said:

Hey people give a nice welcome to my friend Lung!

So your off AOL now?

Ozzy said:
Hey people give a nice welcome to my friend Lung!

So your off AOL now?
Yeah, as of friday it will be Bellsouth from now on. I'm going to miss those guys on AOL though. After being there for years it will be strange. I did tell them to come over here though. :D

By the way, thanks for the warm welcome Ozzy!

Lungoystr said:
Yeah, as of friday it will be Bellsouth from now on. I'm going to miss those guys on AOL though. After being there for years it will be strange. I did tell them to come over here though. :D

By the way, thanks for the warm welcome Ozzy!

Well, you can always have me send a few notes to them! ;)

Smacks is here, and I'm sure there are a few more.

I can't understand for the life of me why those guys don't come around some of these forums once in a while.

Anyway this is by far the biggest Phins site on the net. So getting to know everyone is gonna take some time.

Good luck with the new home!

Look bottom line, Jay Fiedler can't throw worth a ****. We all know this, why does people still defend him??

finzfan4life said:
Look bottom line, Jay Fiedler can't throw worth a ****. We all know this, why does people still defend him??

jay cant throw an out very well. thats why they have him do it on first plays of the game and such so that the DB wont break on it and INT it. But jay can do alot of things better like bring in a can do attitude and his win record is something that is proof positive. Jay runs QB draws very well and gets first downs.
I dont know what AJ brings at this point. what is so wrong with the fact that JF starts the seaosn out and let AJ grow a little and come in at midseason and change it up? i think that is the best case scenario. period.

i think the best case scenario would be to start Feeley for the entire season. Why?
because he needs to get his work in. he really should start all 16 games and actually play an NFL season that is the only way to guage how good he is or isn't. He needs to start all 16 games barring injury. my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom