BIG SALE dolphins apparel foxsportsshop | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BIG SALE dolphins apparel foxsportsshop

I'm supposed to get my Marino jersey on Friday.

Me too..got one for both of my sons..ages 8 and 6..still waiting to see if it really comes..Was too good to be true..My boys will be sporting the colors!:hi5:

i did do that much investigating.
unfortunately i didnt want to get up and get the credit card ot of my wallet, 10ft away. it was like 3 am and i decided id order some **** later in the day and went to bed.

wish the it said "sale ends......"
they would have made some money off of me. but not now.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like it was a v day sale

i got an email from them saying the grey hoodie i ordered wasnt in stock, so now im left with the 3 hats i ordered.

I'm supposed to get my Marino jersey on Friday.

I just got mine today.

I promise you that will not be disappointed. Its beautiful. Nice stitched on letterings, and a neat "Marino Throwback 1984" patch near the bottom.

Also got 2 hoodies for $12 each. They came with the $65.00 price tag still on them.

It's like Christmas in my house.

Got my fiancee some Steelers stuff too. But who cares about that.

yep my stuff came yesterday. I heard that it was a mistake on their website...there is stuff back up but not the same sale like the griese is still there but now like 50 bucks or so. My ronnie jersey looks sick

Got my 2 throwbacks Marinos for my boys and a hat and sweatshirt all for 50 bucks!!!..The jerseys are insane

Back
Top Bottom