Bill Belichick is a ..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Belichick is a .....

Shoes

Active Roster
Reaction score
Did anyone notice Manning hunt him down after the game to shake his hand and Belichick just walked away. What a [edit]!

And also one of the sorest losers ever.

Like School On Sunday!!!

Bill Belichick is like school on Sunday!!! NO CLASS!!! I saw exactly what you saw, shunning Peyton Manning!! How hard is it to shake someone's hand even after a defeat!! BILL BELICHICK IS A TURD!!!!:fire: :fire:

Bill just wanted to take his ball and go home, lol...

Classless as ever. I hope the Colts send him a box of tissues to the locker room.

No class whatsoever. Wonder if he makes one of his assistants cut the sleeves off of his sweatshirts for him? JERK!

Marino and Sharpe were laughing at Belichick for his totally classless interview after the game.....sour grapes loser.

I'm not sure who the Pats played, but they played a team twice this past season, losing the first and winning the second. Belichick ran off the field after the first game without saying anything to the other team ignoring anyone that got in his way, but made sure to stroll over and shake the other coach's hand when they won the second. He's a winner - and a horrible jerk!

I'm not sure who the Pats played, but they played a team twice this past season, losing the first and winning the second. Belichick ran off the field after the first game without saying anything to the other team ignoring anyone that got in his way, but made sure to stroll over and shake the other coach's hand when they won the second. He's a winner - and a horrible jerk!

I think you mean the Jets and Mangini. He snubbed him when the Jets won late in the season and was happy to hug him when the Pats won.

I may be mistaking, but did Brady even shake Manning's hand either? I could care less for either team.. I knew at the end of the day I would be happy with whoever won the game.. Go Bears now..

Back
Top Bottom