Bill Belichick is a ..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Belichick is a .....

I may be mistaking, but did Brady even shake Manning's hand either? I could care less for either team.. I knew at the end of the day I would be happy with whoever won the game.. Go Bears now..

Even if you dont like the Colts.....I dont like the Colts either, but ANYONE should be better than the Pats at this point.

It looke like Manning was looking for Brady to me. Brady probably ran off the field, arms and legs flailing like Red on the movie "Friday" when D-bo took his chain!

Smokey-"He's gonna cry when he gets in the car"!

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! I hate that little biotch!!!

I bet Bill won't even console him on the flight home.

I think you mean the Jets and Mangini. He snubbed him when the Jets won late in the season and was happy to hug him when the Pats won.

That was it! While I think the Jets suxxor also, it was a completely class-less move on his part, as usual...

i noticed that too... not too classy. it looked like Brady made a quick exit as well, they had a camera on him and he took off for the locker room. i didnt watch too much of the post game, but i saw the Belechik snub of PM.

Even if you dont like the Colts.....I dont like the Colts either, but ANYONE should be better than the Pats at this point.

i agree, and Dungy, Harrison, and Manning are class acts. i cannot help but be a little happy for guys like them and under appreciated players like Bob Sanders.

plus its the AFC, which we all know is where the real football is played.

Did anyone notice Manning hunt him down after the game to shake his hand and Belichick just walked away. What a [edit]!

Yeah, how could you not notice, it was clear as day.
Manning reaches out his hand and the angry little hobbit went storming right through his arm.

Bilbo Bellichick the angry little Hobbit.

He's a little schmuck.
Hopefully, losing becomes a regular part of his future from now on.

Nice add! I missed the post game interview until i justed watched it. Yea, he is a sore loser and show no class when Manning approached him for the game ending hand shake.

The Pats just think they are better then everyone else. But when you are 12-2 in the post season, i could see how they dont know how to act when they lose in the playoffs.

Quarterback Peyton Manning
"I really appreciated it, Tedy Bruschi came up, Kevin Faulk, and Tom [Brady] just wished me luck. I just apprecoated the class those guys demonstrated. They've beaten us and today we beat them."

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

Reading must be a optional course study in south beach schools.

When the leader of the team is a sore loser people tend to key in on that rather than a handful of players taking the high road. I saw Bruschi talking to him but we all basically knew he was a good guy.

When the leader of the team is a sore loser people tend to key in on that rather than a handful of players taking the high road. I saw Bruschi talking to him but we all basically knew he was a good guy.

No this thread is just a $hit slinging session, that much was obvious. Some stated they didn't see brady congradulate Manning yet above manning stated he did. It doesn't really matter what any of you think about Belichick because we all know if he were available you all would want him as your head coach in a heart beat. We witnessed that two years ago when the dolphins hired Saban because he was supposed to be a Belichick clone and many of your fans went around boasting that very thing but it was the enticement to his hiring that he and Belichick were buddies. You may not like Belichicks personality and the way he handles wins or losses but not many fans can't deny his coaching expertise and when all is said and done he will go down in the history books of the NFL and into the HOF.

Jealousy presents itself in many different ways often times by putting that which you are jealous of down...kind of like the low self esteem syndrone, if you put him down you feel better that you don't have him. Anyway the colts won and they deserved to win and represent the afc in the super bowl, my hats off to them for a great AFCC game.

No this thread is just a $hit slinging session, that much was obvious. Some stated they didn't see brady congradulate Manning yet above manning stated he did. It doesn't really matter what any of you think about Belichick because we all know if he were available you all would want him as your head coach in a heart beat. We witnessed that two years ago when the dolphins hired Saban because he was supposed to be a Belichick clone and many of your fans went around boasting that very thing but it was the enticement to his hiring that he and Belichick were buddies. You may not like Belichicks personality and the way he handles wins or losses but not many fans can't deny his coaching expertise and when all is said and done he will go down in the history books of the NFL and into the HOF.

Jealousy presents itself in many different ways often times by putting that which you are jealous of down...kind of like the low self esteem syndrone, if you put him down you feel better that you don't have him. Anyway the colts won and they deserved to win and represent the afc in the super bowl, my hats off to them for a great AFCC game.

Oh, it's you again. Still wondering why a Pats fan comes to a Dolphins board.

Anyway, jealousy? Low self esteem? What are you, some sort of psychology hack?

It's just simple disdain for a hated NFL rival, and yes we are REALLY REALLY REALLY glad you lost. As always, you come here expecting some kind of love for your Patsies. Guess what, it ain't coming.

Back
Top Bottom