Bill Belichick is a ..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Belichick is a .....

Oh, it's you again. Still wondering why a Pats fan comes to a Dolphins board.

Anyway, jealousy? Low self esteem? What are you, some sort of psychology hack?

It's just simple disdain for a hated NFL rival, and yes we are REALLY REALLY REALLY glad you lost. As always, you come here expecting some kind of love for your Patsies. Guess what, it ain't coming.

Its you again and delusional as usual. I call them as I see them but I did notice no denial from you about my point which obviously went over your head, again typical from what I've read from you. If Belichick were available to your team your owner and fans would have taken him in a heart beat and that is a fact we both know. Don't be so all about yourself to think any pats fans seeks any approval or some kind of love from a dolphins fan its just another delusion of yours. Its about wins and losses and those records speak for themselves. I would have thought the pats loss would make you all happy but you're still to full of hate to even be happy over that....can you say jealousy. Don't worry next season there will actually be some competition in the east between the jets, Pats and bills so anyone of those 3 teams could win the AFC east. :wink:

Quarterback Peyton Manning
"I really appreciated it, Tedy Bruschi came up, Kevin Faulk, and Tom [Brady] just wished me luck. I just apprecoated the class those guys demonstrated. They've beaten us and today we beat them."

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

Reading must be a optional course study in south beach schools.

:rolleyes2

Manning has ALWAYS been a class guy.
He went out of his way to mention the big names in the Pats org. in the interview. That comment was a product of his class not a product of what some on the Pats may have actually done.

It also DOES NOT change the FACT that Bilbo Bellichick stormed past him and refused to shake his hand.
It's on tape and it's not exactly like he's never done stuff like this before.

Defend him all you want but he is what he is.
A great coach but he's also a guy that is as personable as a rock and a clear sore loser that acts like an arse in the spotlight of a Natl. stage.

He deserves the talk.

Its you again and delusional as usual. I call them as I see them but I did notice no denial from you about my point which obviously went over your head, again typical from what I've read from you. If Belichick were available to your team your owner and fans would have taken him in a heart beat and that is a fact we both know. Don't be so all about yourself to think any pats fans seeks any approval or some kind of love from a dolphins fan its just another delusion of yours. Its about wins and losses and those records speak for themselves. I would have thought the pats loss would make you all happy but you're still to full of hate to even be happy over that....can you say jealousy. Don't worry next season there will actually be some competition in the east between the jets, Pats and bills so anyone of those 3 teams could win the AFC east. :wink:

Trust me when I say no point from you could ever go over my head, or the head of my 3 yr. old niece for that matter.

I didn't refute your point because it meant nothing, like most of what you say.

Oh, and the Pats loss did make me happy. Very, very happy, and a little richer as well.

Now please, on behalf of the phin fans on this board, go away.

Belichick is a classless jerk and Brady is a cry baby.

I don't want either of them on the Dolphins.

Quarterback Peyton Manning
"I really appreciated it, Tedy Bruschi came up, Kevin Faulk, and Tom [Brady] just wished me luck. I just apprecoated the class those guys demonstrated. They've beaten us and today we beat them."

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

Reading must be a optional course study in south beach schools.

Yes those guys are classy, but this thread is about Belichoke being a sore loser. He didn't shake hands with Mangini when he lost to the Jets, but when he won he has no problem with it.

All he did was try to get the hell out of there faster when Manning tried to shake his hand.

Yes those guys are classy, but this thread is about Belichoke being a sore loser. He didn't shake hands with Mangini when he lost to the Jets, but when he won he has no problem with it.

All he did was try to get the hell out of there faster when Manning tried to shake his hand.

Yeah they should have stuck around and helped the Colts celebrate :dolphins:

Trust me when I say no point from you could ever go over my head, or the head of my 3 yr. old niece for that matter.

I didn't refute your point because it meant nothing, like most of what you say.

Oh, and the Pats loss did make me happy. Very, very happy, and a little richer as well.

Now please, on behalf of the phin fans on this board, go away.

Richer? So your were able to add the awning to your trailer? Good for you maybe next time you could even add some curtains.

Don't speak for the board in general unlike you many of whom are decent Dolphin fans.

Richer? So your were able to add the awning to your trailer? Good for you maybe next time you could even add some curtains.

Don't speak for the board in general unlike you many of whom are decent Dolphin fans.

Nah, I don't live in a trailer, but you seemingly insulted anyone here that may.

I knew there was a nasty, petty little man (boy?) waiting to come out. What happened to all you're little smilies? You must be really mad.

I was glad to see Belicheck actually have a conversation with another coach after a game, but he did totally dis Manning!

weird that peyton was all over the pats at the end of the game telling the media that they are one of the classiest organizations in the league....belichick is a sore losser and a tasteless jerk

weird that peyton was all over the pats at the end of the game telling the media that they are one of the classiest organizations in the league....belichick is a sore losser and a tasteless jerk

Weird no, Peyton was just being the better man.

How's Mr. Clutch today? I felt pretty bad for him when he threw the pick that won the Colts the game yesterday.
:lol:

Nah, I don't live in a trailer, but you seemingly insulted anyone here that may.

I knew there was a nasty, petty little man (boy?) waiting to come out. What happened to all you're little smilies? You must be really mad.

I wasn't talking to anyone here I was talking to you. What would I be mad about other than the waste of time it is everytime I reply to your nonsense. Do you ever bring anything besides smack to the table? Seems the last time we conversed you were more into attacking me instead of having anything meaningful to say. Its always the same old same old with you and Its pretty weak and a big waste of time. If you hate allthings patriots and pats fans why is it you can't seem to skip over anything I post? Sounds to me like you have some kind of complex or need to be some big deal. Here is a tip for you I've come here for a while to actually talk football if all you can bring is crap then skip right over it. Try using a belichick approach if you can't say anything constructive then its better to say nothing. Think you can handle that or are you that desperate for attention. I don't come here to trade insults so as far as I'm concerned I'm done replying to your nonsense. Maybe you should spend more time in the depths it seems more your style. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom