Bill Belichick is a ..... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Belichick is a .....

How's Mr. Clutch today? I felt pretty bad for him when he threw the pick that won the Colts the game yesterday.
:lol:

Well I'm sure he's feeling down. Wouldn't you feel that way if you made it all the way to the AFCC and lost. I guess you couldn't possible understand how that would feel.

Win or lose I'd still rather have him than Harrington or the gimp.

I wasn't talking to anyone here I was talking to you. What would I be mad about other than the waste of time it is everytime I reply to your nonsense. Do you ever bring anything besides smack to the table? Seems the last time we conversed you were more into attacking me instead of having anything meaningful to say. Its always the same old same old with you and Its pretty weak and a big waste of time. If you hate allthings patriots and pats fans why is it you can't seem to skip over anything I post? Sounds to me like you have some kind of complex or need to be some big deal. Here is a tip for you I've come here for a while to actually talk football if all you can bring is crap then skip right over it. Try using a belichick approach if you can't say anything constructive then its better to say nothing. Think you can handle that or are you that desperate for attention. I don't come here to trade insults so as far as I'm concerned I'm done replying to your nonsense. Maybe you should spend more time in the depths it seems more your style. :wink:

So you are mad at yourself for wasting your own time? I'm sorry man, I take it all back. Seems as if I have been conversing with an eight year old.

Well I'm sure he's feeling down. Wouldn't you feel that way if you made it all the way to the AFCC and lost. I guess you couldn't possible understand how that would feel.

Again, why do you hang out here? Are you like the runt who other Patriot fans kicked out of the group or something?

Yeah, if that happened we might actually start winning and that would be terrible.

Winning really isn't everything. Meanwhile, the Pats have now exited the playoffs two years in a row.

I seem to recall there was a great deal of dissatisfaction oaround here when he Fins were only good enough to make the playoffs but not good enough to win a championship.

of course, who wouldn't rather have Brady over those two. no contest.

Let's face it - to the Pats, this loss is what the monday night miracle is to dolfans to the 10 power. and you have to think about it all year long. how horrible for you.

of course, who wouldn't rather have Brady over those two. no contest.

Let's face it - to the Pats, this loss is what the monday night miracle is to dolfans to the 10 power. and you have to think about it all year long. how horrible for you.

Monday night miracle? Not familar with that. I'm disappointed but not as much as you might think. How could you be? You can't expect to win the SB every year. Its been quite a ride since 01 and unfortunately winning brings on many down falls to an organization. Every team wants a part of your team so you lose coaches and players but we were still close to getting another shot at another Lombardi. I can't wait til next season or the upcoming draft and following all the offseason changes that will no doubt take place on many teams.

Now that the field goal dynasty is officially over how many Patriots fans have jumped on the Colts bandwagon? How many Patriots fans are left three or four?

P.S. Vladimir Putin is upset that no other owner has agreed to give him a SuperBowl ring. Seems the rest of the owners are the true Patriots

Now that the field goal dynasty is officially over how many Patriots fans have jumped on the Colts bandwagon? How many Patriots fans are left three or four?

P.S. Vladimir Putin is upset that no other owner has agreed to give him a SuperBowl ring. Seems the rest of the owners are the true Patriots

Spoken like a true New Yorker adamprez. I can totally understand why that "field goal dynasty" bothers you so much.

P.S. I'm wondering how cameron will ever beat Sabans record in Miami. The chargers couldn't beat the Pats in their biggest game of the season and he had 10 pro bowlers and the offensive mvp on that team to work with. Talk about taking a job with an empty tool box. :D

Spoken like a true New Yorker adamprez. I can totally understand why that "field goal dynasty" bothers you so much.

P.S. I'm wondering how cameron will ever beat Sabans record in Miami. The chargers couldn't beat the Pats in their biggest game of the season and he had 10 pro bowlers and the offensive mvp on that team to work with. Talk about taking a job with an empty tool box. :D

I'll give you guys the Chargers game. You were completely undermanned and you were still able to find a way to win. Great effort. As for Cameron beating Saban its all going to come down to the draft for us. If we can find some players, we'll improve. If Mueller blows it its another long season for us. Unlike you guys we really arent going to be able to take advantage of free agency

I'll give you guys the Chargers game. You were completely undermanned and you were still able to find a way to win. Great effort. As for Cameron beating Saban its all going to come down to the draft for us. If we can find some players, we'll improve. If Mueller blows it its another long season for us. Unlike you guys we really arent going to be able to take advantage of free agency

I think you'll find the Pats aren't real big on picking up players thru FA. We have a lot of draft picks including #24 and #28 in the 1st rd so I expect Belichick to work mostly thru the draft. You never can tell though what he'll do.
I waiting to see how cameron address the QB issue in Miami. Will he try and stick with culpepper or will he move in a different direction altogether. He's dealt with young QB's in SD and I kind of believe he'll look for a yonger man that he can mold the way he wants.

I think you'll find the Pats aren't real big on picking up players thru FA. We have a lot of draft picks including #24 and #28 in the 1st rd so I expect Belichick to work mostly thru the draft. You never can tell though what he'll do.
I waiting to see how cameron address the QB issue in Miami. Will he try and stick with culpepper or will he move in a different direction altogether. He's dealt with young QB's in SD and I kind of believe he'll look for a yonger man that he can mold the way he wants.

My feeling too. I think he doesnt have his QB on the roster yet so I think we'll draft one in the later rounds. Lemon and Harrington, style wise seem to be better fits for his offense than Culpepper so I wouldnt be surprised if we cut Daunte. I think Mueller and the front office may prefer to keep Daunte so its tough to figure how it will shake out. Odds are Harrington's cut and we draft a QB like Troy Smith or Drew Stanton but my gut tells me its Daunte who's cut, Lemon will be given the chance to start and if he fails, Harrington will be given the reigns until the roookie QB is thrown in

will NE re-Sign Asante Samuel? I doubt it they are the cheapest team in the league, Brady doesn't even make what he should. he plays the same position Ty Law did when he wanted big bucks so I expect the same outcome. meaning Samuel walks

will NE re-Sign Asante Samuel? I doubt it they are the cheapest team in the league, Brady doesn't even make what he should. he plays the same position Ty Law did when he wanted big bucks so I expect the same outcome. meaning Samuel walks

Your guess is as good as mine with Samuels. I'm hoping they pony up the coin and keep him but it looks as though Samuel is going to want to break the bank. This is really the first season he's played like a top notch corner So that is something that the pats will obviously consider. We also need to get Daniel Graham signed this offseason. I'm hoping for them to find a way to keep both of those guys. As far as Ty Law goes I don't think NE will ge into another escalating contract to that degree but corners like Samuel age 26 don't come along all that often so my thought is to pay the man. Like many teams we have a long needs list too. We need to get faster and younger at the LB position. Safety is another postion that needs to be addressed and we certainly need a #1 WR. I expect the pats to also rework some cntracts like Dillons.

Back
Top Bottom