Bills fans are so delusional. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are so delusional.

Two winnable games. And throw in the Pats game. Frustrating, in retrospect. Losing Byron Jones on the first series against Buffalo was a killer.

i don’t know that the pats game was winnable I mean we were completely outcoached however tua might have made it more interesting at least. Provided gailey ran a tua offense

the other 2 i agree with ya but this team does need byron jones to play to his contract

The Bulls struggled for a few weeks and them woke up big time. Let’s see how they fare against Zona. Arizona and Seattle are same tier guys, in fact the Cards beat the Seahawks before their bye.

That Seattle defense is terrible. They better hope they improve, they’ll probably give Tak a shot if he drops to them.

Arizona's defense is world's better than Seattle's.

i don’t know that the pats game was winnable I mean we were completely outcoached however tua might have made it more interesting at least. Provided gailey ran a tua offense

the other 2 i agree with ya but this team does need byron jones to play to his contract
Only reason I say the Pats game was winnable....we cut it to 14-11 late. Just couldn’t stop the Pats from making it 21-11. The game was there for the taking with a defensive stop.

Literally 5 pages of opinions, and not one person can be non-biased. Saying Tua has terrible arm strength ?.

Well, scouting reports said he didn't have elite arm strength coming into the draft.

If you went to a Bills fanboard and expected people to be non-biased, you went to the wrong place. You could say the same thing about this board sometimes.

Well, scouting reports said he didn't have elite arm strength coming into the draft.

If you went to a Bills fanboard and expected people to be non-biased, you went to the wrong place. You could say the same thing about this board sometimes.
I still think that this board while it does have some biases, also acknowledges good play more from other teams. Heck half of our fan base thinks we’re going to lose every game and some wanted Flores fired after the Seahawks game.

If only they could be as objective as Dolphin fans.
I think if the post was brought up here, that there would be more knowledgeable Dolphins fans saying that Allen looks good.

bills/dolphins rivalry during the early mid 90s was as bitter as it gets. Marino vs Kelly. Webb vs Smith. Bryan Cox salute at ralph wilson. Thurman Thomas always killing us. This may be the beginning of what was one of the best rivalries in the NFL. Especially with the jets and pats looking like they are and Miami and Buffalo having their young qbs.

I think if the post was brought up here, that there would be more knowledgeable Dolphins fans saying that Allen looks good.
You be the judge.

Literally only read a few posts until this:
"I watched that game yesterday. Tua played well. He made one TD throw that was really, really good. Team will get some film on him and will start game planning for him. Meanwhile, the Miami D has been getting TDs from the D. Should be interesting to watch. I didn't want him to be the real deal, after all, I discount (bias) all Alabama players automatically when you come from a team that consistently gets the best players."

That's not unbiased? Calling that opinion biased means YOU'RE biased.

The irony...

Guy basically says Alabama has all the best players, then automatically discounts all the best players because they're Alabama players.

You can't make this stuff up. This really is how people think. And they admit it.

Literally 5 pages of opinions, and not one person can be non-biased. Saying Tua has terrible arm strength ?.

Why are you trolling their boards and bringing it here?

We need to work out how to beat Allen, we've not done that since he came into the league. he's been the star of this match up. There should be enough tape now for this coaching staff to figure out a scheme that will be successful, I've heard analysts talk about Allen's struggles with zone coverage and Seattle adopting a man based scheme played into their hands. Allen has difficulties when throwing into tight windows, so hopefully we can learn a little from this and adapt.

In terms of Tua's arm strength, it's not his biggest asset but it's more than good enough to play in the NFL, it's not even a weak aspect, it's not even Chad Pennington like. He's got an NFL arm and anyone thinking he hasn't and this is going to stop him being successful at this level is out of their minds. Bills fans are worried because they thought they only had to get past the Pats to dominate this division for the next decade or so. They may want to think a little on that one when their QB is still far from the finished product, and the division is likely to contain the two most productive college QBs in the past decade or so, at the start of 2021. They are the best team in the division right now, but how long they stay there is under debate.

Back
Top Bottom