Bills fans are so delusional. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are so delusional.

Second start of his career and he already gave me confidence that Miami would pull out the win if the Dolphins got the ball last.

I do hope he doesn't "Fitzpatrick" the running plays, though. I love that Fitz challenged the defense and fought for yardage. I want Tua to get down and avoid those hits. But, based on those runs his hip looks fine!

slide. He has good awareness. Budda baker tried to take him out in the first half on a head hunter play pretty much tua slid right under him.

I just worry about the backside running him down from behind and not seeing it. There was almost one of those in the first half.

you right though he’s moving with fluidity and freedom of movement that you would never think he had a major hip injury possibly career ending one at that a year ago.

he looks great.

pick 5. Lmao. Bunch of dummies to let that happen

I've seen more Mia-Buf games at home than any other team and think they are the most obnoxious I've had to deal with. Buffalo has a lot of talent all around especially on the lines but Allen while streaky good, can be badly innaccurate leading to turnovers. Wiht the newfound pressure our DB's will present problems by shrinking throwing lanes and windows. I hope to dominate thier @$$es soon enough.

I'm in NE and they think the Pats are now going to the superbowl because they barely beat the Jets. Just depends who you are a fan of. I really could care less about what bills fans think.

I like Josh Allen quite a bit, but calling him accurate is not something most would do.

Tua, his arm strength is something to look at, however, I suspect with proper training you might see a little more from it (he does look lighter in the lower body, which is a good thing).

NOW THIS IS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS NOT A TUA GUY.

I like the accuracy, he reminds me alot of Chad Pennington before the shoulder injuries and a little quicker.

I like the processing, I can see him going through the progressions......

Do we have a Chad P/ Drew Brees hybrid.....that wouldn't be so bad.....If he keeps it up, I might just have to visit the Church of Tua in the future.

Only reason I say the Pats game was winnable....we cut it to 14-11 late. Just couldn’t stop the Pats from making it 21-11. The game was there for the taking with a defensive stop.
Baker messed that up...

The level of arm strength Josh Allen has is a luxury for a QB. The accuracy that Tua possesses is a necessity in the NFL. Tua won't bomb it 80yds, but accurate all the way out to 60 is fantastic in my eyes. I'd take that over Allen any day.

I think fans of every team are for the most part Delusional, especially when, their team starts to win and challenge for the division and playoffs.

We often think our players are better than theirs and often overlook league wide perception.

Often the difference between the teams are the coaches. Buffalo is a good football team, with a solid coaching staff and excellent players throughout their defense and offense. And as usual Buffalo fans will refuse to see the talent on other teams. It goes for almost every teams fan base. Just ask a Kansas City Chiefs fan about other teams and players.

Buffalo will eventually come down to earth, once losing starts to settle in once again. That may be a while, but it'll happen non the less.
So true isn't it? The other thing fans fail to see, quite often, is the potential for a team to improve dramatically in one season. Happened for San Francisco in their super bowl season. It's happening for Miami right now going from 5-11 to possibly the playoffs. Listening to Cardinal fans, they thought Miami was an easy win for them. Same with the 49ers.

Try as I might, I'll admit it's hard to see players from other teams with objectivity, especially if the team is a direct rival. Much easy, though, when it's not a division rival. As an example, no way not to recognize that Murray is a special talent.

Some bills fan called him "Tuna" instead of Tua. As much as I love TT , have to admit I did chuckle at that one. Phins up!

I mean they did just wipe the floor with Seattle. But we left a bunch of plays on the field in those two games too

plays tua makes imo.

Seattle? The team the Cards beat?

The Bills? The team the Rams and Jets almost beat?

-Miami beat all three convincingly.

Face it, the Dolphins team the Bills barely beat, is a heck of a lot better the next time around...They better hope for snow.

Last edited:
Literally 5 pages of opinions, and not one person can be non-biased. Saying Tua has terrible arm strength ?.

Always remember Bill Swerski when you think about fans, lol

Back
Top Bottom