Bills fans are so delusional. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are so delusional.

My neighbor is a Dolphins fan too. He said the team did well against Arizona. My response was I can't wait to play Buffalo again. Could be a huge game at the end of the season.
We need them to lose the patriots game before they play us. That one game will be the deciding factor. Unless they lose too many it could be a win and you're in scenario.

Their schedule is tough so maybe they drop a couple. Arizona, pittsburgh, the patriots are all very loveable games. Josh Allen is going to have to play like the Seattle game the rest of the year and as we have seen he struggles to be that consistent

It would be an interesting survey to see how each NFL team rates their quarterback compared to how the rest of the league does. As an example, 49er fans view Garoppolo as top 10. I think he's in that 15-18 range, close to Cousins, Carr. Jets fans always seem the most delusional to me. I remember many NYJ fans saying Sanchez was top 10 when most fans ranked him easily in the bottom third. Probably a 15 spot difference between where Jets fans ranked him compared to the rest of the league.

I would think most fans would put either Mahomes or Wilson as number 1 or 2. I view Allen somewhere in that 15-20 range, but my guess is Bills fans might think of him as top 10. Would be interesting to see which fan base was the furthest from the rest of the league in their qb evaluation.

I still think that this board while it does have some biases, also acknowledges good play more from other teams. Heck half of our fan base thinks we’re going to lose every game and some wanted Flores fired after the Seahawks game.

While I never wanted Flores fired, I am in the boat of thinking we are going to lose every game. I'm very impressed with everything, but it's engraved in my brain that the team will have a let-down game and finish 8-8. This time feels a bit different, but I've told myself that I'm not getting my hopes up. LOL.

The “Tua has a weak arm” thing will never not be funny.

When someone actually poses that argument it tells me right away what kind of person I’m dealing with.

A hater or someone that really doesn’t know the first thing about what they’re talking about. Sometimes it’s both.

Many examples can be shown to disprove the erroneous notion, but look no further than the throw Tua made to win the Nat’l title game. 48 yards on a line.

Game, set, match. Argument over.

Check out this “weak” arm......

So true isn't it? The other thing fans fail to see, quite often, is the potential for a team to improve dramatically in one season. Happened for San Francisco in their super bowl season. It's happening for Miami right now going from 5-11 to possibly the playoffs. Listening to Cardinal fans, they thought Miami was an easy win for them. Same with the 49ers.

Try as I might, I'll admit it's hard to see players from other teams with objectivity, especially if the team is a direct rival. Much easy, though, when it's not a division rival. As an example, no way not to recognize that Murray is a special talent.
When I was younger, I would absolutely hate admitting anyone from the Jets, Bills and then the Patriots, with Brady and Belicheat, were better than anyone on Miami's teams. But here I am in my 50's mellowed out per say, seeing the league as a whole and not through my aqua/orange colored glasses anymore.

I respect the players around the league much more now than when I was in my 30's. I chuckle now when I read some of the stuff other fans say about Miami, because I realize I was once them!!!

The Bill's fans have always been this way.I live in the heartland of the Bill's country.
We had them on there heals when we were up 17-13 and 1st and goal on the 1.We score a TD it more than likely wouldnt have been the same end result

You’re a weird dude. I guess you have never heard of an exaggeration. Literally 90% of the posts give no credit though.
He has problems getting along with others here. When you show him when he’s wrong, which always, he leaves the site for a few days

When I was younger, I would absolutely hate admitting anyone from the Jets, Bills and then the Patriots, with Brady and Belicheat, were better than anyone on Miami's teams. But here I am in my 50's mellowed out per say, seeing the league as a whole and not through my aqua/orange colored glasses anymore.

I respect the players around the league much more now than when I was in my 30's. I chuckle now when I read some of the stuff other fans say about Miami, because I realize I was once them!!!
I know exactly what you mean. My wife laughed at me when I said "good job kid" after Tua's big run. It's a little different when the players are half your age.

I absolutely love the talent in the NFL right now at the quarterback position. These multi-dimensional players are so fun to watch. On a weekly basis we are seeing amazing plays from receivers across the league as well. The ability to go up and get the ball was kind of rare 30 plus years ago.

Defense is an entirely different story. I'm still adjusting to the fact that quarterbacks are routinely hitting at 70 percent and above. Sometimes it feels like the best a defense can do is make a couple of big plays a game.

I do understand the changes in the rules are for safety.

Literally 5 pages of opinions, and not one person can be non-biased. Saying Tua has terrible arm strength ?.

Bills fan here. Your going to get your Homer's with any team.

Tua looked good last week and your team is playing well and could definitely win the division as our schedule is still tough.

I dont think the question with Tua was ever talent. I think just him staying healthy ( and im not even sure that is fair either.)

You will get opinions that don't make much sense - same as people calling Allen inaccurate.

Its hard to tell anything after two games, but he looks like a natural out there.

He had great touch and placement on throws.

I will be watching the dolphins to see how he does.

I'm a member of that board and there are some people that just start getting delusional after a few wins.

I've seen the same kinda posts about our QB on this board and other teams and it just is how it is until they prove the naysayers wrong.

Last edited:
Guy basically says Alabama has all the best players, then automatically discounts all the best players because they're Alabama players.

You can't make this stuff up. This really is how people think. And they admit it.
I just think Alabama has a lot of the best players, as do other programs on any given year. I'm a Canes fan so I try to be unbiased with what limited coverage I get in Canada.

I watch a fair amount of college football, no high school. I've coached in other sports but not really in football except for my teammates.

I understand most of it, not as intricately as some of you Americans.

Unless you were paid with sexual favors, No, I haven't done it like you.

Back
Top Bottom