Bills fans posting pics of dead dophins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans posting pics of dead dophins

Some people are truely sick ********.

As a bills fan I agree....tasteless.....

and I apologize for my brethren and sisters

They are just mad because they already know the outcome of the game Sunday. We'll see what they have to say on Monday.

There are some really sick ppl out there.

I cannot wait to smash these punks into the ground Sunday.

I really can't. I DEPLORE THE BUFFALO BILLS AND THEIR SLIMY FANS WITH A PASSION.

If there was EVER a time to join the Partnership for a Buffalo Bills-Free America, NOW IS IT!!

Put it in your sig!!!!

LET'S GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!

Who is the genius who posted a picture from JAWS shooting a Dolphin?

Not to mention they are all pretty original with their sigs (notice most are "circling the wagons").

DolphinDevil28 said:
I cannot wait to smash these punks into the ground Sunday.

I really can't. I DEPLORE THE BUFFALO BILLS AND THEIR SLIMY FANS WITH A PASSION.

If there was EVER a time to join the Partnership for a Buffalo Bills-Free America, NOW IS IT!!

Put it in your sig!!!!

LET'S GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!

woooooo wooooooooo

since the Jills website posted a link to this thread, I'd like to say welcome. Welcome to a REAL team's website you Jills fans! Fans of a sorry team that NEVER has and NEVER will win a superbowl are probably dying to see what the website of a team with a wining tradition is like!!!!

guydolfan said:
since the Jills website posted a link to this thread, I'd like to say welcome. Welcome to a REAL team's website you Jills fans! Fans of a sorry team that NEVER has and NEVER will win a superbowl are probably dying to see what the website of a team with a wining tradition is like!!!!
Preach on brother

Back
Top Bottom