Bills fans posting pics of dead dophins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans posting pics of dead dophins

when i think of Bills fans... and see mindless threads like that... i think of the movie Deliverance... talk about inbreeding up there... what a bunch of morons...

hardly surprising, however... at least Cleveland has tried to improve their city the past 20 years...

yeah sorry about that (though it is pretty funny)
buffalo range is where all of the bills fans thugs hang out. those are probably the same drunk idiots that throw beer at you during the games.

rtconner said:
buffalo range is where all of the bills fans thugs hang out. those are probably the same drunk idiots that throw beer at you during the games.

Yup.

rtconner said:

Are you kidding... there is more knowledge in one thread at the range than in all those other pathetic Bills boards combined....

The Range is a fair place were people can speak there mind without fear of being bullied or banned... unlike 2BD, BZ, and all the other fake *** boards......

Holcomb10 said:
Are you kidding... there is more knowledge in one thread at the range than in all those other pathetic Bills boards combined....

The Range is a fair place were people can speak there mind without fear of being bullied or banned... unlike 2BD, BZ, and all the other fake *** boards......

The Billszone's for queers

The range is the only board I know that needs input from all their members on what to post next in the counting thread.

It's a very complicated system.

Crisis said:
The range is the only board I know that needs input from all their members on what to post next in the counting thread.

It's a very complicated system.

Hey, give them some credit. Thats only with numbers over nine.

BradTheBillsFan said:
I've been to every Bills board out there. None except for Billszone impressed me.

Are you kidding? Billszone looks nice but the content is barf.... If you're looking for real analysis, solid comments, and realistic opinions the range is were its at... the PRS forum rocks too.....

Holcomb10 said:
Are you kidding? Billszone looks nice but the content is barf.... If you're looking for real analysis, solid comments, and realistic opinions the range is were its at... the PRS forum rocks too.....
The range is good, I like BZ way better though.

Justasportsfan said:
The range is good, I like BZ way better though.

Ahh....

The board is pretty nice, good attitude, but not very active. The smack boards has one person looking at it.

BZ

Back
Top Bottom