Bills fans posting pics of dead dophins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans posting pics of dead dophins

BwanaZulia said:
Ahh....

The board is pretty nice, good attitude, but not very active. The smack boards has one person looking at it.

BZ
the twighlight zone is more active . Lotsa fun. Even finfans hang out there.

BradTheBillsFan said:
I've been to every Bills board out there. None except for Billszone impressed me.
BillsZone though has to be the slowest moving forum on the internet. They need to speed things up. Also, the site itself is kinda blah.

Billszone Has a bunch of low class people over there.

Nublar7 said:
BillsZone though has to be the slowest moving forum on the internet. They need to speed things up. Also, the site itself is kinda blah.
there's the BZ, Brange, BB.com, stadium wall. etc compared to one finsite FH . Of course FH is gonna have more movement. Besides, the one of the reasons reason why FH is active is because people start 10 threads of the same subject.

ether79 said:
Obviously you don't, but the killing of Dolphins shouldn't be something taken lightly.
i have always wanted to see what dolphin would taste like. i think it would be liek tuna.... but i would like to know. is that wrong?? if so... why?

Justasportsfan said:
there's the BZ, Brange, BB.com, stadium wall. etc compared to one finsite FH . Of course FH is gonna have more movement. Besides, the one of the reasons reason why FH is active is because people start 10 threads of the same subject.

It can go ethir way. I would argue FH is so big because it so good that all the other fansites fell, and all their members came here.

Back
Top Bottom