Bills hire Doug Marrone as head coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills hire Doug Marrone as head coach

Like someone on Billszone expressed: "Mediocre coach from a mediocre team in a mediocre conference." But to be fair, there's been some interest in him by a few other teams also, so maybe there's more to him than meets the eye.

Like someone on Billszone expressed: "Mediocre coach from a mediocre team in a mediocre conference." But to be fair, there's been some interest in him by a few other teams also, so maybe there's more to him than meets the eye.

he's been given a stamp of approval by Tuna and Sean Peyton.

you know he's not that bad of a hire he really turned the piece of **** of a program around and I believe he had some NFL experience with sean peyton,

I was almost positive they would hire Lovey Smith. The Bills are hilarious.

Fwiw my buddy who is a Syracuse alum is pissed he is gone. Said he turned them around completely

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

wow talk about not doing much to become an NFL head coach

I am from cuse and he did turn this program around...but the only place they could go is up when he got here...they were that bad...they beat some good teams...but beat alot of **** ones too...played alot of cupcakes and even won a gm that they should have lost to maine....su missed an extra point but they called it good from what i remember..the big east was turning into **** when this guy arrived and its been nothing but since...he is not a good coach...he will be one and done....buffalo did this cause he was the cheapest coach...and because they hope he will help bring ppl from syracuse to buffalo to watch games...the guy who took over for the bills just this past week is from cuse and started with the bills in their marketing department...coincidence? I think not..again one and done...they should have hired lovie smith...dude would have turned around their whole d and made it great...

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

big reason he was hired looking around, he loves Western New York. Went to school at Syracuse, and understands the culture of the area. Where guys like Chan Gailey and Dick Juron took the jobs just to be head coaches in the league again, Marrone actually wants to be in Buffalo.

Back
Top Bottom