Bills lit up by Rookie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills lit up by Rookie

PHINZONER

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Aaron Rogers lit the Bills up for 4 TDs' in a scrimmage! One of our Qbs' should be able to out play the rook. Granted it was a scrimmage. None the less the D sounded week on pass D. That sounds awsome considering the WR and air attack will be a strong point of our offense!

Well not to rain on your parade, but I would venture a guess he did this against their 3rd or 4th string starters. The Bills have a quality starting D.

circle the wagons, the jills are old on defense, i see them sliding a bit this year...but they are solid, and a scrimmage doesnt mean much if anything

ohall said:
Well not to rain on your parade, but I would venture a guess he did this against their 3rd or 4th string starters. The Bills have a quality starting D.
I agree im sure that this Rookie played there 3rd Defense not there starting because the bills have a sick D

Sadly :(

Agreed that the D is staut, but the fact is if there is no depth then havock will rain down upon them! Like I said it was a scrimmage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said it was just a scrimmage!!!!!!!!!

But everyone in GB is extatic about how Rogers is looking. I also believe they have a guy that is far better than Rogers on the team!!!!! I doubt that Favre played alot and it sounds like Rogers got the bulk of the work. It was just some news I got up here in the Minny/Pack world I live in.

I think the Bills have a good D, but don't underestimate the loss of Patt Williams. They did nothing to replace him, and Sam Adams isn't getting younger. The LBs will get blocked alot more than they did last year. Just like the Dolphins they also lack a true #2 CB.

True.

I think they took a small step back this year. they will still play a heck of a game whenever they play Miami, that is a given,

Their entire teams success is fully in Loseman's hands. If he plays well they could get far into the play-offs. If he struggles they will struggle.

It's hard to predict which way the guy may go. I think they will not do as well as most Bill fans think, and they will not do as badly as most Phin fans hope. Any reasonable person would have to think it will take him at least 6-8 games to adjust to playing in the NFL. If things poorly it could take the entire season or longer for him to adjust to the NFL.

For the first time since the 2004 season-ending loss to Pittsburgh that ended Buffalo�s playoff hopes, the Bills sparred with another team. Led by second-year pro J.P. Losman and the NFL�s No. 2 ranked defense, Buffalo matched up with the Green Bay Packers for a two-hour workout at Clarke Hinkle Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The two teams will be at it again Friday morning before scrimmaging at night before a sold-out Lambeau Field. NFL Network will broadcast the entire scrimmage live, beginning at 8:00 p.m. EST

Looks like they did play in a workout, not a scrimmage... article on it at: http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3295

PHINZONER said:
Agreed that the D is staut, but the fact is if there is no depth then havock will rain down upon them! Like I said it was a scrimmage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said it was just a scrimmage!!!!!!!!!

:shakeno:

Im a Huge Bills fan. I didnt even know those CBs were at Training camp.

Our CB Depth is Clements, McGee, Thomas, Greer, and rookie King.

Our Safties are FS Vincent and Baker and SS Milloy and Wire

From the Packers official website----

""Rodgers threw touchdowns to wide receiver Vince Butler against Bills cornerback Lawrence Richardson, wide receiver Craig Bragg versus Bills cornerback Therrian Fontneot, and tight end Tory Humphrey against Bills cornerback Rob Lee.

Toward the end of practice, he found running back Tony Fisher matched up against Wendell Hunter, a rookie linebacker and former University of California-Berkeley teammate, and hit him with a touchdown. ""

""Rodgers threw touchdowns to wide receiver Vince Butler against Bills cornerback Lawrence Richardson, wide receiver Craig Bragg versus Bills cornerback Therrian Fontneot, and tight end Tory Humphrey against Bills cornerback Rob Lee.

Lol, all 3 of those CBs are undrafted rookies, nice try guys!

Damn! The 24th overall pick can tear up a bunch of camp fodder players!

Back
Top Bottom