Bills lit up by Rookie | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills lit up by Rookie

ohall said:
Well not to rain on your parade, but I would venture a guess he did this against their 3rd or 4th string starters. The Bills have a quality starting D.
The Bills have a great "D", just like you guys, but i cant see Rodgers doing that against quality starters.

This Kind of reminds me of When Willis scored 4 straight TDs in the scrimmage last year. Atleast that was against the 1st team defense.

Bills4Life said:
This Kind of reminds me of When Willis scored 4 straight TDs in the scrimmage last year. Atleast that was against the 1st team defense.
But it was agaisnt the Brown's first team defense. They are equivalent to the Franklin Senior High fighting Quakers' defense.

The scrimmage should be fun. I don't have the NFL Network so I won't be able to see it. Not that it will really show all that much. It's the first week of camp, this is really just to knock off rust and get ready for the season. Neither coach is going to unveil their full offense in training camp.

I expect JP to struggle tonight, he'll probably struggle some this season too. That's ok, I'm willing to win 6,7, or 8 games this year to get him experience. I still think he has great physical tools and no one questions his work ethic. I'm excited to see if he turns out to be as good as many think he will. This season though he probably won't be as good as Buffalo fans think or as bad as what Dolphins fans think.

PHINZONER said:
Aaron Rogers lit the Bills up for 4 TDs' in a scrimmage! One of our Qbs' should be able to out play the rook. Granted it was a scrimmage. None the less the D sounded week on pass D. That sounds awsome considering the WR and air attack will be a strong point of our offense!

against our 3rd and fourth stringers

our d dominated the packers... sacks and pressure every pass play

and we will dominate against you guys to...

can you say sweep

:p4e:
bills12-4 said:
against our 3rd and fourth stringers

our d dominated the packers... sacks and pressure every pass play

and we will dominate against you guys to...

can you say sweep
:mrt:

in the scrimage our D gave up 65 yards and had 8 sacks...

every level of our D dominated every level of there O...

The Fins will not score more than 25 points against the Bills this year, total, both games.

The Bills starting offense looked horrible....this is going to be great!!!!

Predaphin said:
The Bills starting offense looked horrible....this is going to be great!!!!

Right, what was horrible, the great grabs on throws by Losman, or Willis showing he's faster than last year...

You guys are so screwed.... sweep and at least one shutout, guaranteed.

Losman7 said:
Right, what was horrible, the great grabs on throws by Losman, or Willis showing he's faster than last year...

I will remember that.

Losman7 said:
The Fins will not score more than 25 points against the Bills this year, total, both games.

That is quite a bold comment considering we scored 32 on you week 13 last year.

Losman7 said:

Wow can I take anything you say seriously now. :confused:

just my theory... teams won't be scoring much this year...

we blitz on every down, sombodys coming at you... i feel bad for QB's this year.

And Losman looked fine for his first time as a starter.

Losman7 said:
just my theory... teams won't be scoring much this year...

we blitz on every down, sombodys coming at you... i feel bad for QB's this year.

And Losman looked fine for his first time as a starter.

Your team isn't the only one thats gonna do that ya know. Teams won't know what our defense will do next, so they will be afraid. So Monday, you will find out what our defense will be about under Saban.

Back
Top Bottom