Bills lit up by Rookie | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills lit up by Rookie

PhinDude88 said:
Your team isn't the only one thats gonna do that ya know. Teams won't know what our defense will do next, so they will be afraid. So Monday, you will find out what our defense will be about under Saban.

I can't wait... I'm interested to see what they look like too.

To bad nobody will sign a contract so we can see what the RB's look like.

I've got $$ on the Fins.

PhinDude88 said:
Teams won't know what our defense will do next, so they will be afraid. So Monday, you will find out what our defense will be about under Saban.
It will be interesting. I still think that Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor are both out of place in Saban's defense. Saban like's his DE's to be Marcus Spears size (6'4" 298). I'd still put Crowder in for Thomas, he's your future.

Losman7 said:
Right, what was horrible, the great grabs on throws by Losman, or Willis showing he's faster than last year...

You guys are so screwed.... sweep and at least one shutout, guaranteed.

homer5qj-1.jpg

Phins fans are in denial.

You guys just suck, plain and simple, you suck.

And you are the worst team in the AFCE... its just that simple

unifiedtheory said:

Oh come'on... its almost the season, preseason has already started, it's time lay it on the line, my predictions are only that.

Did the Phin fans actually watch the scrimmage???? All the announcers could talk about was how good the Bills looked and how great there defense is. I understand pulling for your team, but don't make yourself look clueless in the process!

and Losman looked better then bledsoe in more then a few ways.

Back
Top Bottom