Bills looking to jump Dolphins for a QB? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills looking to jump Dolphins for a QB?

As long as 4 or 5 QBs go before we're on the clock at 11, I'm happy.

If Buffalo trades ahead of us to draft one of those 4 or 5 QBs, fine. Let's just hope they pick the wrong guy (not that I'm sold that any of them will ever be a franchise QB).

As long as 4 or 5 QBs go before we're on the clock at 11, I'm happy.

If Buffalo trades ahead of us to draft one of those 4 or 5 QBs, fine. Let's just hope they pick the wrong guy (not that I'm sold that any of them will ever be a franchise QB).
I'm just a football fan on a forum but I like Lamar Jackson better than any of those guys.

I'm just a football fan on a forum but I like Lamar Jackson better than any of those guys.

I was including him as the 5th to potentially go. It will realistically be only 4, but I've read that at least one team has him as their 2nd highest rated QB, so it could happen.

I'm not convinced any of the 5 will be a stud.

Base is too narrow as a passer

I think that’s the biggest gripe. But I also think it’s correctable

That base is why he’s errant in the middle of the field high

Flat footed but mainly too narrow

Still want someone to lose their mind and pick him before we're on the clock!

Im so confused as to why we would pick a QB that high with Tannehill still on the roster and so many other holes to fill.

With Case Keenum signing with Broncos, that would seem to take them out as a trade partner for Tannehill. As such, I think there goes any opportunity for the Dolphins to move up for a QB.

With Case Keenum signing with Broncos, that would seem to take them out as a trade partner for Tannehill. As such, I think there goes any opportunity for the Dolphins to move up for a QB.
I wouldn't be so sure. The Broncos could still trade out of their 5 spot and/or draft a QB. The Bills leapfrogging us is what worries me if we want to go QB.

I think 4 qbs go in the top 6. Baker won't make it past Denver/Jets. I think Bills go up to 2/3 and take Allen. If Miami thinks they can sit at 11 and be able to pick one of the top 4 qbs, they are even dumber than I thought

Yes, they are that dumb lol

smokescreens and wind whistling. Thats all this is. Miami is courting Mayfield, as they prolly should. it garners interest, but more interest from other teams...cards, bills, etc. If Mayfield is there, to move up one spot, what would the Bills offer.......both 2s. there other 1st a 2nd or 3rd. Moving back one spot and snatching two good draft spots...yes please.

Just a thought

I believe they were afraid the Cardinals were in play for a rookie QB......they moved ahead of them due to needs of Bengals. I would love to see Miami trade back few few spots gain picks and maybe grab the Richmond or Uva qb in 2nd or 3rd

Back
Top Bottom