Bills looking to jump Dolphins for a QB? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills looking to jump Dolphins for a QB?

We are not moving up! Our actions are showing a team that wans to build through the draft, not waste picks.

Signing Bradford and drafting rosen makes sense for that offense fit

I’m a full believer now that buffalo is going up for rosen

And then not re-sign those picks in 5 years???? I kid i kid

don't get me started on that

man I bet you are one happy cat right now...I can guarantee you the balls gonna be a whole lot more accurate and placed properly with Bradford and rosen

even if the durability is gonna be dicey

whole nother level of pocket play

don't get me started on that

man I bet you are one happy cat right now...I can guarantee you the balls gonna be a whole lot more accurate and placed properly with Bradford and rosen

even if the durability is gonna be dicey

whole nother level of pocket play

I am super happy about that. And just head over heels over what looks like we have a competent Front Office.

Getting the value they did for two players that were not in their plans.

Just please dont break my heart doing this for Allen.

Buffalo is setting themselves up perfectly to be the Patriots ‘ heir apparent by 2020. And the Jets are still a major wildcard with all the money in the world. Dolphins have no room for error.
they still don’t have a QB, when they do have one shady will be retired. Not to mention there is no guarantee, or how gen a good chance, that they get a stud QB, and even if they did no guarantees it works out well with their coaching.

they still don’t have a QB, when they do have one shady will be retired. Not to mention there is no guarantee, or how gen a good chance, that they get a stud QB, and even if they did no guarantees it works out well with their coaching.
Don't be childish. Everyone's having a nice friendly conversation here.

It's a given - the 4 QBs will go top 5-6.
Teams will move up to mimic Philly & LAs recent success.

I think 4 qbs go in the top 6. Baker won't make it past Denver/Jets. I think Bills go up to 2/3 and take Allen. If Miami thinks they can sit at 11 and be able to pick one of the top 4 qbs, they are even dumber than I thought

I think 4 qbs go in the top 6. Baker won't make it past Denver/Jets. I think Bills go up to 2/3 and take Allen. If Miami thinks they can sit at 11 and be able to pick one of the top 4 qbs, they are even dumber than I thought
Wellnif Adam Case is the QB guru people claikm he is O guess we settle for Lamar Jackson then who I actually like.

Sounds like a challenge, Tannebaum accepts.

Back
Top Bottom