Bills vs. Jags Playoff game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills vs. Jags Playoff game

ANUFan

Club Member
Reaction score
I'm really impressed early on with the Jags front 4. They are big, strong, and fast! Their offense doesn't appear to be anything special. Bortles is Bortles.

Bortles is so bad he's singlehandedly holding the Jaguars back. Jacksonville is the one team in the NFL that should trade absolutely everything -- the farm, the truck, the tractor, everything -- to move up in the draft for a QB. Or go get Alex Smith.

Bortles is so bad he's singlehandedly holding the Jaguars back. Jacksonville is the one team in the NFL that should trade absolutely everything -- the farm, the truck, the tractor, everything -- to move up in the draft for a QB. Or go get Alex Smith.

You can see it too. Basic throws he's missing and truly holding the offense back. As a matter of fact, Bills are selling out at the LOS because they aren't afraid of Bortles "passing"

Jags even if they win this game aren't going beyond the next round. Bortles is really bad..wow!

Like any defense at some point they will wear down.

Well kind of on topic, I think Jacksonville trades for Alex Smith.

That team is ready to win now and Alex Smith would be the perfect quarterback for that football team. Keep the chains moving, avoid turnovers, take advantage of coverage breakdowns and win football games.

Blake Bortles is the rare NFL starting quarterback who is so bad that he's going to singlehandedly send his team home.

I bet the Jags wish they had Tannehill right now. Bortles is really bad.
Yeah and KC and Rams yesterday wished they would have had Tannehill.

Come one. What a pathetic argument to make. As far as we know the Jags wouldn't be where they are with another QB (and that includes Tannehill).

Come one. What a pathetic argument to make. As far as we know the Jags wouldn't be where they are with another QB (and that includes Tannehill).

Is it pathetic?

You're right, as far as we know, the Jags wouldn't be playing this weekend with another quarterback. There's a good chance they'd have landed a bye week. :biggrin

Tannehill vs Bortles? Is that a joke?

Bortles vs a Traffic Cone is a better comparison. I give the edge to the traffic cone. Sure, the traffic cone can't even complete a screen pass, but neither can Blake Bortles.

Lol. We are still questioning Ryan Tannehill. You’re watching the AFC Wild Card Game right now? Blake Bortles or Tyrod Taylor. One of them is going to win a playoff game in a couple hours. That’s sad.

Well kind of on topic, I think Jacksonville trades for Alex Smith.

That team is ready to win now and Alex Smith would be the perfect quarterback for that football team. Keep the chains moving, avoid turnovers, take advantage of coverage breakdowns and win football games.

Blake Bortles is the rare NFL starting quarterback who is so bad that he's going to singlehandedly send his team home.

I would be tempted to run wildcat the rest of the game if I am Jacksonville.

Jay Cutler would do better than Bortles.

The fact that Bortles will likely get a playoff win today is a full argument against playoff success being the top indicator for determing the best quarterbacks.

Back
Top Bottom