Bills with a new backup QB that could be their starter | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills with a new backup QB that could be their starter

I still belive you are jealous. You do realize that decade the fins went to 2 superbowls and won as many divisional championships as the jets have in there entire history.

I still belive you are jealous. You do realize that decade the fins went to 2 superbowls and won as many divisional championships as the jets have in there entire history.

and what does that have to do w/ my comment? I absolutely wish we made 2 SBs and won 4 div titles in a 5 year span but it has nothing to do w/ my post correcting that statement made by the other poster.

What you call correcting other posters, I consider a very condescending writing style. Thats why many here consider all your posts as trolling.

What you call correcting other posters, I consider a very condescending writing style. Thats why many here consider all your posts as trolling.

call it condescending or whatever you want but it's the truth and that is really all that matters. I don't try to be condescending, if it comes across that way I can't help that. It would be nice if during your journey to follow me everywhere you'd just stick to the arguments at hand rather than hurling insults.

call it condescending or whatever you want but it's the truth and that is really all that matters. I don't try to be condescending, if it comes across that way I can't help that. It would be nice if during your journey to follow me everywhere you'd just stick to the arguments at hand rather than hurling insults.

Please dont flatter yourself, I dont follow you anywhere... altho I do follow TGG as well as you do. If you consider me believeing your jealous of the fins as an insult...so be it! Your statment "the rest of the decade" was done to get a rise or make little of the achievements of the 80's.

Please dont flatter yourself, I dont follow you anywhere... altho I do follow TGG as well as you do. If you consider me believeing your jealous of the fins as an insult...so be it! Your statment "the rest of the decade" was done to get a rise or make little of the achievements of the 80's.

You follow me, it's a fact. stop lying to yourself and to everyone else.

I don't post anything to get a rise out of people, I deal in reality and apparently you don't like reality. Nothing I said was an insult to Miami. If something I said was wrong please try to correct it, otherwise stop w all the weak deflections.

Miami didn't dominate the AFC East in the 80s or the AFC. they did in the early 80s(specifically '81-'85) but missed the playoffs the rest of the decade.

Honestly your constant babbling gets annoying. Fine you can be petty and make a biggy out of missing a couple playoffs here and there. But you really should learn how to read. I said that Miami and the Bills dominated the 80s and 90s in the east.
When Miami missed the playoffs in 86-89 it was the Bills who dominated in 88 and 89. 8 out of 10 years is domination.
And in the 90s Miami missed 3 out of 10 playoffs which was picked up by the Bills.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

and what does that have to do w/ my comment? I absolutely wish we made 2 SBs and won 4 div titles in a 5 year span but it has nothing to do w/ my post correcting that statement made by the other poster.

Which you did not read correctly.

Nobody is following you. It is in your mind.
You insert yourself in so many conversations which really most of them you shouldn't be involved in the first place that it may seem to you that people follow you. But maybe that is your goal. Blabber all over the place and make yourself feel like people follow you. Maybe it makes you feel better or feel more important. So be it.

But that is troll behavior.

Honestly your constant babbling gets annoying. Fine you can be petty and make a biggy out of missing a couple playoffs here and there. But you really should learn how to read. I said that Miami and the Bills dominated the 80s and 90s in the east.
When Miami missed the playoffs in 86-89 it was the Bills who dominated in 88 and 89. 8 out of 10 years is domination.
And in the 90s Miami missed 3 out of 10 playoffs which was picked up by the Bills.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Which you did not read correctly.

I interpret that as Miami dominating the 80s, the Bills the 90s. Miami dominated a stretch of 4-5 years, that's not a decade.

from '86-'99 NE(3) had more div titles than Miami so how were they dominating again? you can say NE and Buf were dominating too as NE had 2 SB apps(just like Mia). the only dominant team was Buffalo.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Nobody is following you. It is in your mind.
You insert yourself in so many conversations which really most of them you shouldn't be involved in the first place that it may seem to you that people follow you. But maybe that is your goal. Blabber all over the place and make yourself feel like people follow you. Maybe it makes you feel better or feel more important. So be it.

But that is troll behavior.

actually he does follow me at tgg but thanks for your misinformed input as usual.

He's a troll because half the threads he posts in are hijacked into moronic arguments that have nothing to do with the subject. Case at hand, a discussion about the Dolphins in the 80s in a thread about the Bills backup QB

He's a troll because half the threads he posts in are hijacked into moronic arguments that have nothing to do with the subject. Case at hand, a discussion about the Dolphins in the 80s in a thread about the Bills backup QB

did I bring up the dolphins in the 80s? if you guys would just read more carefully we wouldn't have any issues. The main problem though is that I am a Jet fan and supposed adults can't deal w/a Jet fan coming on here and making sense.

I interpret that as Miami dominating the 80s, the Bills the 90s. Miami dominated a stretch of 4-5 years, that's not a decade.

from '86-'99 NE(3) had more div titles than Miami so how were they dominating again? you can say NE and Buf were dominating too as NE had 2 SB apps(just like Mia). the only dominant team was Buffalo.

Once again you interpret wrong. Or lack of comprehension.

My statement was:
It is so ironic that the two teams who dominated the AFC East and AFC in the 80s and 90s with two of the best QBs have struggled since their retirements finding a new franchise QB.

What is it with your selective history? I didn't say from 86-99 (with which you conveniently leave Miami's two SB appearances out) and didn't say just Miami or just Buffalo.
I said "Miami and Buffalo" and "80s and 90s". It was done so on purpose because it involves two teams and two decades of two of the best QBs who played the game and both teams struggle since. So spare me your attempt to twist and bend my statements to make it fit your argument. This should not even be an argument you should participate in.

did I bring up the dolphins in the 80s? if you guys would just read more carefully we wouldn't have any issues. The main problem though is that I am a Jet fan and supposed adults can't deal w/a Jet fan coming on here and making sense.

Funny you say that. Nobody did. I said "Miami and Buffalo" and I said "80s and 90s".

Therefore your statement
if you guys would just read more carefully we wouldn't have any issues
is laughable.
And it has nothing to do with you being a Jets fan. Some of my best friends are Jets fans and Bills fans. There are some good Jets posters here as well. No Junky Boy. It is not about the Jets. It is about you. Trolls come in all colors. You just happened to come in green.

Once again you interpret wrong. Or lack of comprehension.

My statement was:

What is it with your selective history? I didn't say from 86-99 (with which you conveniently leave Miami's two SB appearances out) and didn't say just Miami or just Buffalo.
I said "Miami and Buffalo" and "80s and 90s". It was done so on purpose because it involves two teams and two decades of two of the best QBs who played the game and both teams struggle since. So spare me your attempt to twist and bend my statements to make it fit your argument. This should not even be an argument you should participate in.

you can try to fool yourself and others but you were trying to put Miami side by side w/ Buffalo. Buffalo dominated the division and AFC for years, Miami did not. Miami had a nice run, one I wish my team would have at some point, but it was not on Buffalo's level but by putting Miami and Buf and including 80s and 90s you try to make Miami look better than they were.

Back
Top Bottom